• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
UCSB Smash Fest Tourney. Sung, Stab, Westballz, Joejoe, Sparky, Combofest.!

1: Westballz
2: Stab
3: Sung
4: Coolkid
5: Joejoe
5: Sparky
7: Andymosity
7: Combofest
9: Saca
9: Javus
9: Weiners
9: DD7

[COLLAPSE="bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks a lot for SoCal represantatives driving up and SLO driving down to UC'Mother****ing'SB

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I couldnt make it because my best friend came to town for thanksgiving so I was kicking it with him and some other ppl at super cuca's instead

and I had work before that too

it's probabaly both of your guys fault lol

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
*le sigh* I wasn't sure if the Harold frank hall thing was going to happen for sure. And I forget to make posts about the events here :(

Oh and we didn't have a set schedule for arriving at the place,crews, and tourney (which we did it on the spot) so I wasn't sure what to say. We'll try to be more organized, now that things are getting started more.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
DanteFox and CableCho are the face of Santa Barbara, and they didn't show up. Slightly disappointing... You guys are still homies though.

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
i asked James for permission to use the room on thursdays and he said okay. now i just have to pretty much pick up the key for when we're going to use it.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
Sweet!
I thought the smash club died when Dante graduated. I'll try to make it if I'm not busy.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Thinkin about bringin a Brawl setup to the fighting game club for a visit.
Would anyone play it or is the fighting game club not really a fan?
I'll try to bring some enthusiastic people with me :]

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Sparky, andymosity, and others go to SLO.

You can bring it, there is nothing wrong with that, not many of us will play though.

Also, we are not open for the break...

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, I'm going to be starting to opening the club again on the 11th. Haven't played all break. Sooo i'm looking forward to playing with everyone again :D.

Edit::::::: LOL on the 10th sorry. Thursdays

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
You guys should totally come by today for the FGC melee tournament, westballz, sung, and combofest are coming ! At 8 at HFH 1132 (where smash club is at)

Top Bottom