• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

Oracle

Smash Master
Joey what was the name of the rock paper scissors book you showed us on the way to a long beach tourney? Want something good to read.

Also i miss you guys. Dfw scene is kind of bad compared to sb :(

:phone:

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
I haven't registered but I would be down to go, if you could pick me up from SB.
Hey, sorry for sucking at checking forums. I can still pick you up if you did register or can still.

@Cable: I didn't know about that, and yeah champ is really cool. Already made plans with friends in the area, so should be fun anyway. :)

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
So like 2 weeks ago I posted that I wanted to play Melee with people on r/SLO and r/CalPoly. Then I forgot about it. So I checked it today and I got a HUUUUUGE response. Basically, something might actually happen in SLO! =D And if it does I'll post it here and direct any recruits here, too.

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at Manzanita Tomorrow 7 pm!!

We are going to be playing at Figueroa lounge as you can see on the map it's right across from the Loma Pelona Center. We need to start up our smash scene here again!

Call us when you get there so that we can let you in. my number is (626) 297 1416

Top Bottom