• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

JGM

Smash Rookie
I don't think anyone who plays smash lives on campus. There will probably be melee at my place today. It's walking distance from campus.
Okay, cool. So how I would I go about getting there? Also, bring your own controller or do you already have enough?

$heen

Smash Ace
I'll probably be playing melee ~7 today. I live on N Chorro, which is walking distance from campus (just walk down foothill until you get to N Chorro, or take bus #5).
You should always bring your own controller.

JGM

Smash Rookie
Well ****, I better get walking then. Any way for me to ID where you are or will there be a guy sitting on a porch holding a controller?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Smash Club is ON!

So I picked up the room confirmation today. Everything looks good. It lists a couple of phone numbers for us to call if the room is locked. So I guess I'll get there around 5 pm on Saturday to make sure it's open.

So it's official: The first meeting of Smash Club for this year is this Saturday, 10-8-11 at 5 pm.
Bring setups!!! Also bring your A-game. I'm practicing diligently in order to get better. :cool:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So I wanted to let cho and andrej (assuming he still checks this) know that I decided to play LoL again.

I am only level 8 and terrible but if youre down to make a smurf or something we should play! Im pretty sure I already have cho on my friends list but my name is Burnsasaurous.

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
also. maybe i come down to sb this weekend for the smash club? ill probably go if i end up driving someone from slo and split gas.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I also made a smurf account, roldy528 so add me when you guys get the chance

hey dante, did you also talk to that dude about the lan party? it would be nice if we could know for sure whether or not we can play there. thx again for everything youre doing btw

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Hey SLO county i just dipped from AZ up and lefted. Curious who all melees. Im in los osos right now probably gonna be a south bay hooker for now

:phone:

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
hey! ninjade1. me and a couple of other people are in slo. you should hit us up whenever your free to play. do you have a car?
And are you free this weekend?
Just pm me thru SmashBoards or text me on my cell
510 364 8893

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
On LOL I'm ProsephHelmet. Pretty bad i know. I play the game occasionally....

So whats the deal for tonight? Should I bring a set up? Where is the room located?

I am work and I cant leave until I finish something and then Im going to head to gym so I may be late, but I imagine you guys will be there for a while? Im gonna try to recruit Cape to come too.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Yes it would be great if you brought a setup since I only have one. Better to have too many setups than too few imo. It's in the same portable building as it was last year. You know the one right next to the library parking lot. Yeah we'll be there for quite some time as you can imagine.

Top Bottom