• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

Oracle

Smash Master
Hi guys! Just moved in to ucsb from texas and i want to join the scene. Where do you guys usually play? Are tournaments frequent here?

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Hey~~ I sent you a pm and winged my number is a few pages back. Hit me up if you wanna play, I live in iv

:phone:

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Dante I'll pay for a dollar of your teams entrance fee sometime. I'll prove I'm a good teammate. And I definitely underestimated your Falco experience/patience. No momentum based mindgames on you.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
So we should have a Ranking List to promote competition. The community has grown nice and big.

Caleb
Huy
Andre
David
Joe
Clayton
Clayton's friend (mb)
Me
Kadar
Dante
unknownprescence(Kevin)
Curtis
Rob (winged)

Other People..

Oracle

Smash Master
So we should have a Ranking List to promote competition. The community has grown nice and big.

Caleb
Huy
Andre
David
Joe
Clayton
Clayton's friend (mb)
Me
Kadar
Dante
unknownprescence(Kevin)
Curtis
Rob (winged)

Other People..
woot last place! Lol

:phone:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I can definitely play tomorrow. and maybe tonight, depending on some stuff.

on a side note, dante can you edit the OP? add the new people and get rid of the picture mains and junk and just write the mains. it just looks hella cluttered. not to mention the 64 and brawl community is non-existant here.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
All day, KK? Play melee and get slayed faster than stan yacks on bebe's friend back in the hayday.

Top Bottom