• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

curt992

Smash Cadet
Your fox is already insane, Dante :X I might be able to have a few people over sometime either tomorrow or Saturday night. I'm just anxious to play and try out the new recording set up.

curt992

Smash Cadet
Caleb, I went by that room the other day.. Everyone was talking and playing games on their laptops. I didn't see any consoles or tvs. My buddy said they rarely play smash, which is lame..

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Dante you need to learn how to get ***** better. Don't worry I got you. Also Caleb. dude no... your falco has so much potential. let me give you tips. I have farely good insights.

curt992

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, my cousin LWOO, who lives up in SLO just moved into his new house. I'm going up there this weekend and we're going to play smash all tomorrow and Sunday. I'm going to be spending Saturday night up there so if anyone wants to catch a ride and pitch some for gas you can come with me. Or feel free to drive up there yourself for the day or however long. He's cool with having regular smashfests in the future, something to keep in mind.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
LOL steve you no longer at slo?? that sucks

Okay, I don't know if any of you are interested, but there's a weekly event that happens at La Rumba with mainly MvC3 and Street Fighter games but Melee is picking up a bigger following. Here's the link, and post if you're interested in showing up and playing melee. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=245232128854129
whoa this looks pretty sweet, I probably drop by.

~~X~~

Smash Cadet
yoooo im def gonna be joining you guys down at sb soon (this sat) cause of school. when/where does everyone play?

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS! ALSDKJALSKDJLAKSDJ. ill be back in slo this wednesday/thursday! we should play sometime before school starts :)

Top Bottom