• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

DanteFox

Smash Champion
what huy means to say is that he saw a sign that said that someone named Justin Flores is hosting a little tournament tomorrow. There won't be a prize so it will be just for fun. Huy still has to find out the details. Is anyone interested?

That's how it's done huy. ^_^

edit: I have been informed that it's just a smashfest at 2 pm at the Zaca House. I'm assuming also in Manzanita Village.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
1. Metal Reflect Slime
2. A2ZOMG
3. Calvin
4. Peter
5. Justin
5. Charlie

DanteFox

Smash Champion
thanks a2z for hosting and dang dude you're getting good really quickly. keep up the good work.

dr. awesome you **** for staying as long as you did. lol we were like smash zombies taking turns ****** each other.

cho, eat some meat. XD

huy. ggs in grand finals dude. way to step it up in the 4th round but I knew you were gonna spot dodge when you did. ;)

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
Attention SLO:

Steve is coming over my place at 5:00 PM today for some Melee. Anyone else is invited.

Let's do it!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The following changes need to be made to the OP:

Hai Wayne under Brawl as well for :olimar:
All :jigglypuff: players should have a :039: icon as well.
Dante Fox should have a :039: icon as well under Brawl and a Captain Falcon under N64.
$heen should have a Diddy Kong under Brawl too.

Also David and I have midterms next week so we will not be playing. :(

DanteFox

Smash Champion

Dante Fox should have a :039: icon as well under Brawl and a Captain Falcon under N64.

I'll let sheen ask me himself before I put him under brawl. also I'm not really part of the brawl community so that's why I'll leave myself out. and Jigglypuff is jigglypuff so it's not that big of a deal.

hey cool new emoticons!
:c:?::starman::143::352::298::250::249::yeahboi:

Stev

Smash Ace

This post fails for lack of Diddy icon but getting everyone else

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Smashfest this weekend is cancelled because the RA in Madulce House wants to show a movie, film, clip, etc. on hate crime against gay people. UCSB seems to take hate crimes against gay people seriously since they recently just passed out a paper regarding hate crime against gay people to every student in the Resident Halls.

The smashfest will be in the Global Living Experience House, but I do not yet know where that House is or what is the name of that House.

:247:

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
The problem at this point is not business but the fact that we don't have a room and therefore I haven't made any advertisements. Advertisements need to be distributed at least by the Monday of the week of the first meeting, and therefore it follows that we cannot have an official meet this Saturday.

We CAN have an unofficial one though. So let's do that :]

Meanwhile, back at the farm, David get that room already and Huy organize a smashfest for Melee AND Brawl please. I'll start on the posters.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
**** it. If we're having a smash fest let's do it at my place in Santa Ynez again Saturday night.

WHO'S DOWN. Text 209 403 5828

Top Bottom