• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Oh I see. No worries. Also the title of the thread changed. :) Next Smashfest (put this in the OP):

Saturday October 9, 2010 at 2PM - midnight PST in Janet's house in San Rafael Resident Hall Gaviola House 2nd floor. Bring set ups.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Wayne lives in Gaviota but he uses the TV for Brawl and the TV is not CRT but he does not feel the lag. Amanda's friend can let us into Miranda house but we have to bring at least 3 set ups because Amanda is bringing Rebecca. They are interested in playing Melee at the competitive level and are willing to put in effort to advance their game so be nice to them and answer their questions and give them tips. Don't just shun them away simply because they are females. They can also bring partial set ups.

I still have to find out where Janet's house is. :) I'm listening to this song right now. It rocks. http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=2onSzVpYhx0

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
To all of the SLO players:

Let's get a Smashfest going this Saturday or Sunday.

I live on campus (Cerro Vista) and don't have a car. I can definitely host at my place as long people bring TV's since I will not have one until the weekend of the 23rd.
This is just an option. If anybody has a better suggestion, let's discuss.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I need everyone interested to vote. If you are not voting, I will assume you are not coming. I'm not coming if Dante is the only person coming. :( In other words as of right now, I don't plan on going since Dante is the only person who has voted.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
You can still change your vote if you want to. :) People are afraid to admit they are wrong, so they are afraid to change their opinion based on new information. Generally, you should not be afraid to change your opinion based on new information.

Top Bottom