• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
Lol. return of joe. thats silly.

but hey anybody i used to **** in the past nows the time to seek your revenge.

I was planning on showing up with Cape around 8...

What time you getting there Dante?

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
wow. lol. um i will be there i guess pretty late but it will depend on cape as well. so i will stay as long as he wants to. um i can probably get there before 8. got to talk to cape

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So far I know me and andrej want to go.

I'm pretty sure that Joey wants to go.

Cho said he doesn't know. I haven't heard anything from Curt yet. Huy is a maybe. Clayton said he's not going. =[

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I go to school in SF but I'm from SLO and will likely be home for the odd weekend and most of the summer months.

Mostly just here to introduce myself though.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
There'll still be club on Saturday right?

Edit: Oh, I should read post dates more often. Dante's post was from last week. Hurrr.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
dante, i'm ready for our money matches if ur still down

i dropped fox/falco so it'll just be sheik and marth now

$20 each 3/5 neutrals only (pokemon not a neutral) no bans DSR?

i dun have anything against you and have grown up from caring/needing/wanting to do MMs over $5 so idc if you want to make it a smaller amount but at the same time we've had a mini rivalry going on for a year plus so i feel like i owe it to you to let you choose the amount

DanteFox

Smash Champion
dante, i'm ready for our money matches if ur still down

i dropped fox/falco so it'll just be sheik and marth now

$20 each 3/5 neutrals only (pokemon not a neutral) no bans DSR?

i dun have anything against you and have grown up from caring/needing/wanting to do MMs over $5 so idc if you want to make it a smaller amount but at the same time we've had a mini rivalry going on for a year plus so i feel like i owe it to you to let you choose the amount
dang lol your marth and shiek are the ones that were whoopin me at the tourney lol. I'll mm them at $5 a pop. I don't wanna do more than that.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
joey I havent seen you in ages

I got 2 dollars on dante vs your shiek (@ p)

1 dollar vs your marth

less go

might be willing to 3/2 dollars sheik/marth respectively on dante for a total of 5. maybe

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
hey seartu. unfortunately SLO is on spring break right now so im back in the SF Bay area. Do you live in SLO during the year? we definitely would love for you to join us next time! SLO needs more people in the scene lol

Top Bottom