• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

guywhowobbledM2K

Smash Cadet
lan party was great as usual. feel more confident in my marth, think i will enter next time.

Hey Unkown Presence, are you coming to smash fest this saturday? I want to talk to you about marth and LoL.

Also anyone else want to go to fighting games club tommorow? I really want to get some smash in.(really really)

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
lan party was great as usual. feel more confident in my marth, think i will enter next time.

Hey Unkown Presence, are you coming to smash fest this saturday? I want to talk to you about marth and LoL.

Also anyone else want to go to fighting games club tommorow? I really want to get some smash in.(really really)
smash club is 50/50 right now but if i go then id love to talk about everythin

as for fgc if any1 could give me a ride to it then ya, i think its goin to rain

CableCho57

Smash Lord
hey guys I propose we start the 1 dollar tourneys again on saturdays during smashclub, to

1. increase competition and help new players familiarize themselves to the tourney setting
2. help kevin with the the lan party funding. (like half the pot goes to the lan party or something)

maybe even have fun with this like all an all falcon, low teir, or play your opponents main tourneys

or even run one with cactuars new potential ruleset.

"Stock: Two
Timer: 3 Minutes
Recommended Tournament Set: Best of 7 at lowest level (up from Best of 3)
Stage List: TBD, but currently just the neutrals until we playtest. (But honestly, my stage list is every stage on except Big Blue and Brinstar Depths. Yes. I'm serious.)
# Bans per playeR: TBD
Items: You Wish (Still Off)"
from this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317222

what do you guys think?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
hey guys I propose we start the 1 dollar tourneys again on saturdays during smashclub, to

1. increase competition and help new players familiarize themselves to the tourney setting
2. help kevin with the the lan party funding. (like half the pot goes to the lan party or something)

maybe even have fun with this like all an all falcon, low teir, or play your opponents main tourneys

Stage List: TBD, but currently just the neutrals until we playtest. (But honestly, my stage list is every stage on except Big Blue and Brinstar Depths. Yes. I'm serious.)

what do you guys think?
cho ur a homie

also guys try n spread the word, the faster we can get more ppl involved the quicker it is for me to have things organized ^^

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318072

Kimchi_

Smash Cadet

what do you guys think?
=)

it's like I'm paying 1 dollar to money match everyone

CableCho57

Smash Lord
is sb plannin on takin a carpool or two to mikehaze's (feb 25) or emily's (march 3) tourny?
there seem's to be alot more hype around emily's with az coming etc. not to mention its melee only which would be nice. and its closer too.

I think I would be down to go to that one

edit: and its cheaper than mike hazes =P

also fgc tomorrow? i'll prob be there and i'll bring my tv this time lol

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
looking for someone to teach me how to play smash... nid help

Hope everyone is doing well. If smash is happening this weekend i would love to stop by and say hi. but i dont know about pulling out the sticks. you guys must be way good by now.

except probably dante. i beat that kid in my sleep. does dante's fox still suck? :)
same with cho. why WERE you two so scared of my lil old ganon. it wasnt that good. lol

well i definitely miss playing with you guys.

let me know about smash club cuz i could bring a setup too if need be.

if i play though you guys got to promise to take it easy on me, deal?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
looking for someone to teach me how to play smash... nid help

Hope everyone is doing well. If smash is happening this weekend i would love to stop by and say hi. but i dont know about pulling out the sticks. you guys must be way good by now.

except probably dante. i beat that kid in my sleep. does dante's fox still suck? :)
same with cho. why WERE you two so scared of my lil old ganon. it wasnt that good. lol

well i definitely miss playing with you guys.

let me know about smash club cuz i could bring a setup too if need be.

if i play though you guys got to promise to take it easy on me, deal?

Yeah we're all pretty much gonna **** you. :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
wth man! yeah smashclub is still on for saturdays. starts at 6 but dante usually gets there around 630. come at 7 just in case. im not gonna get there til about 9 bc of work.
hope you can make it

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
It pisses me off when people say this, especially when they didn't even show up to smash club last week. Not directed at you specifically, but you happen to fit into that category right now.
lead by example, bc it pissed me off when ppl say i go to smash club therefore i do my part. thats the biggest piece of **** out thr.

joey used to hold smashfests if some1 so much as asked him. i told all of sb when i first came hit me up anytime to play smash. i go to fgc almost every week and barely see ppl. you want to come in hear and give me a piece of **** argument and say how u get pissed, well im goin to explain why i said it and why i hav the justification to back it up. I biked with a broken bike (got into some accidnets on the way bc of it but idgaf) to claytons dorm yesterday from an off capmus dorm while i was working on an assignment taking the place of a midterm. dont even think u can say sb smash isnt dead bc im a blunt person and ill say it how it is.

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
so i got today and tommorrow to practice some tech... hope its like riding a bike...

im dragging cape along as well :)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
lead by example, bc it pissed me off when ppl say i go to smash club therefore i do my part. thats the biggest piece of **** out thr.

joey used to hold smashfests if some1 so much as asked him. i told all of sb when i first came hit me up anytime to play smash. i go to fgc almost every week and barely see ppl. you want to come in hear and give me a piece of **** argument and say how u get pissed, well im goin to explain why i said it and why i hav the justification to back it up. I biked with a broken bike (got into some accidnets on the way bc of it but idgaf) to claytons dorm yesterday from an off capmus dorm while i was working on an assignment taking the place of a midterm. dont even think u can say sb smash isnt dead bc im a blunt person and ill say it how it is.
I do lead by example. I run smash club lol. I didn't see you at smash club, so you're in no position to judge. Not sure why you're arguing this. It's pretty easy to grasp. And if you want people to go to fgc, let people know. Curt was the only one who posted about it.

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
you talking about me? or other joe...?

Cuz if u are talking about me you better carry me cuz i will be heavy

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
I do lead by example. I run smash club lol. I didn't see you at smash club, so you're in no position to judge. Not sure why you're arguing this. It's pretty easy to grasp. And if you want people to go to fgc, let people know. Curt was the only one who posted about it.
lmao a rebuttal which responds to no points made and if i were to actually get into it this actually hurts your case, but im not goin to get into that

im just done see ya'll may 12th

DanteFox

Smash Champion
lmao a rebuttal which responds to no points made and if i were to actually get into it this actually hurts your case, but im not goin to get into that

im just done see ya'll may 12th
sounds like you had a bad day yesterday. Take a bit to calm down and think about why you're not justified in saying "sb smash is dead" simply because no one showed up to fgc yesterday or because not everyone plays when you're available.

Top Bottom