• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Xtreme - Fall River, MA - Jun 21, 08

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it still hapening. i will be away from the crip between 12 - 2:30 sooo ill most likely be back by 3. so arrive anytime after 3 is koo... ill see if i can get someone to be there early to let anyone in before 3 if u happen to be there early... maybe kj or roga well see ill have to talk to em see whats the deal is..

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember our two matches at Walpole and speaking to you at mm9. You used the reflector like a counterattack which was cool.

Hayato if you could have someone there early that would be cool, cause I don't know how late I can stay and with brawl, melee and poker on the menu it will be quite a busy evening! What time does the tournament itself start, and are any of your bros looking for partners? I'm assuming your teaming with Roga again right?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
tourney starts at 4:30. 5:00PM at the latest. I dont think roga will be here so Im pprobly going to be teaming with eve. he doesnt get back from work till 3ish but i will see if he can get off fairly early. Im gonna be in providence from 12-2 so try to get there as early as possible... alittle after 2 if ur one of those early birds. I'll call sebastion hopefully hes free. I'll leave my phone and AIM on if u arrive and ill relay that to whom evers at the house incase Im not there and you are..

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, but my ROBOT has a date with destiny down south. In a place where children play but the men play harder. Somwhere that it's ok to destroy both young and old alike. And when all is said and done, I'll come home richer in both life experience and dollars.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll play whenever we're at the same place at the same time next. Though I have no clue when that will be, just find me.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You're starting doubles at 4:30/5? What time do you think you'll be starting up Brawl Singles?

Not sure if I'll make it with the other obligations I've got going on, but I really want to try. If only because, well, ****e lotsa good people to play and try and learn from.

Been working on a little DK and Falco too, and I wouldn't mind seeing how bad I really am with them.

Top Bottom