• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
oh no.....who are all these new people?

i'll go...so jon you better go, islands after for sure. SM go too, you guys are too good

doodles/asp, i better see you guys too. i know you want your revenge on doubles..as i recall last time we won?? oh what!! yeah..i went there

rickety!! judd told me about this and that you posted so i had to come on the boards...last time i was on this..i really don't even remember. you play brawl..ehh its all good, show up for a good time..and islands!!

btw, does anyone have the final fantasy echoes of time for DS...is it worth my money?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Smashing like it was 2007.

i'll go...so jon you better go, islands after for sure. SM go too, you guys are too good

doodles/asp, i better see you guys too. i know you want your revenge on doubles..as i recall last time we won?? oh what!! yeah..i went there

rickety!! judd told me about this and that you posted so i had to come on the boards...last time i was on this..i really don't even remember. you play brawl..ehh its all good, show up for a good time..and islands!!

btw, does anyone have the final fantasy echoes of time for DS...is it worth my money?
Jeff! It's good to hear from you :]

Um, I play both Melee and Brawl, I think the trick is to not play the same character in either game.

I'm going to try really, really hard to make it to this! Harmony-Islands revival! <3

Ooh, if we ever team one day, that could be our name: Harmony Island! <3333

Fingers Crossed!

me and pnoy are teaming...SD Represent

get someeeeeee
BOSS! I love you!

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice

Ooh, if we ever team one day, that could be our name: Harmony Island! <3333

Fingers Crossed!

lets team! judd is going to a laker game so he's won't be there and keng is most likely working =/ so...if you do decide to go, lets play ! even tho i am horrid at teams..i have been getting better!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
**** I wish I was able to go to this. I was committed to Regionals way before the date for this was set though. =/

Festizzio, right now I play Kingdra with a splash of Machamp for all the G decks out there. I used to run Gigas, but the metagame takes that deck down with Power Spray and all this power locking. Kingdra's treating me very nicely though. We gotta play sometime. You know that this year's Worlds is in SD, right?

festizzio

Smash Champion
**** I wish I was able to go to this. I was committed to Regionals way before the date for this was set though. =/

Festizzio, right now I play Kingdra with a splash of Machamp for all the G decks out there. I used to run Gigas, but the metagame takes that deck down with Power Spray and all this power locking. Kingdra's treating me very nicely though. We gotta play sometime. You know that this year's Worlds is in SD, right?
yeah i do, me and my friend are gonna go and try doing last chance qualifier thingy cause we just started playing right before states happened and couldn't go

also i'm going to regionals instead of this, **** melee

see you there

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman

hahahaha, this guy. I see how it is. i was rusty before, but not anymore, son. it's like i got armor-all and ****. it's on.

rickkkkkkkkk you need to come. it's been too long, and i missed your call D: stupid work.

yea jon you should come too. no johns for not making it, it was 2 weeks. or should i say no 'jons' OHHHhhhh

also just get a flash cart for the DS. saves so much money.

LuCKy

Smash Master
shiek is such a amazing character. . . i cant play her hough T.T

someone friendly mine LOL

and yo azn lep!. . .you wanna team? :D

@ connor LOL i remember when you 2 almost beat claire n alex. . . epic

also,festizzioooooo!! i needs me a ride xD

lil dots n smiley faces ****. . . . ^__^

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
my luck. I'll be at UCSD tuesday night and ill leave wednesday. no tournament for me.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
aw lucky i'd love to team another time, but lovage and I already agreed to team. seriously though, any other time it'd be great to team with you man.

umm reminder, bring TVs and Cubes. If you're at all thinking about it, that means you should bring it. We can NEVER have too many setups so it's always better to play it safe. Bring your setups! Everyone has more fun.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i would like to go if i go i will bring 2 and 3 top players from tj =P also i will need a teammate

LuCKy

Smash Master
midgeyyyy. . .can i go to ur house friday then n go with you to the tourney f you go? . .. ill try to get to ur house on my own >.<

n awww well if i make it to the next tri-weekly we can team :]

killer tofu

Smash Lord
midgeyyyy. . .can i go to ur house friday then n go with you to the tourney f you go? . .. ill try to get to ur house on my own >.<

n awww well if i make it to the next tri-weekly we can team :]
I can take lucky to ur house if you can drive mee too

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
lucky ... !

i wanted to go to midgey's house and go to the tournament from there..

come in my car :@

edit: i'll drive you too tofu :p

LuCKy

Smash Master
who is this man. . . ill only go with you if my body guard tofu comes lol

and tofu you should come to my house as soon as you can with pat n atlus so we can do teams n eat my food lol

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
anyone wanna take me and tofu up on teams money matches?

if you wanna put up $5 (each), we'll go our mains

$2-3 and we'll go secondaries

counterpicks allowed in teams son

Top Bottom