• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

seigehyland

Smash Ace
good shiet DSF...btw...nice job rick....for not being a brawl player..lol

NICE...to all the people who i know and went. lol.

i really wish i couldve gone...ie been really busy with moving outta my house and painting it up and making home repairs etc..

PS...ANYONE WANNA CARPOOL TO UCLA for UCLA VI??

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
*sad on the inside that mike haze didn't go*
dbduchene2: I beat bone
dbduchene2: you missed it
dbduchene2: :-(
Mikes Delusional: who is this
dbduchene2: smashmaster
Mikes Delusional: did you beat bone in tournament
dbduchene2: nah in friendlies
Mikes Delusional: LOL
Mikes Delusional: then why would you tell me
Mikes Delusional: like it matters
dbduchene2: it does

xXSmashMasterXx

Smash Cadet
dont just post part of a convo its uncool lol

I said it does because he was saying friendlies never matter and I think they can matter

but it was 2 stock and I got a lucky spike

Windstorm

Smash Rookie
oh snaps i got 33 =\. not bad for my first singles tourny in brawl :). dreamhack, we need to play :p

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts? That was fun.

Dreamhack: That was fun for your first tournament as director (I think it the first one you directed), I'm glad it went pretty smooth. I think it was nice of you to ask people for feedback (like when you asked me how I felt about it and UCSD Triweeklies). It was fun, $1 energy drinks ftw.

Rickety: RICK, awesome that you came. Seriously, it's NOT an SD tournament or much of a smash scene without you there. Congrats to Hearts & Smiles! SURPRISE G&W AND FALCON.

Pnoy: Man, sorry for that last loser's bracket doubles. Getting killed first was discouraging not being able to help, freakin I was so out of it since singles were first (ENERGY DRINK JOHNS XD). It didn't help we went from first from last triweekly to out.

Kyle/Maple: WHO'S THIS FALCON RUNNING AROUND OWNING PEOPLE? LOL, MAN I thought you were done with Smash. Exploding Hooters energy drink in Richard's Pathfinder for the win and laughs.

Nezumi: I'll admit, I didn't know what to expect when we played except that it was going to be a Pit ditto. I read your blog and tried to implement the N-air thing, and you got it. I need practice lol, "Best Pit player in So-Cal" I thought I'd be able to prove it wrong, but pfft, that went out the window. WE HAVE TO PLAY AGAIN, PIT DITTO ALL DAY.

AWEX AND NICK: OH MAN, these guys make tournaments happen. I really, really, really wished we hadn't played again, too many consecutive tournaments where we've played. But I guess that's what happens when you're the ownage LOL. Double D3 is win, you guys crack me up.

Great talking to everyone who approaches, it's awesome meeting new people. If I forgot anyone, you guys still own. See you at the next tourney... I hope. =D

RBNuke

Smash Apprentice
Nezumi: I'll admit, I didn't know what to expect when we played except that it was going to be a Pit ditto. I read your blog and tried to implement the N-air thing, and you got it. I need practice lol, "Best Pit player in So-Cal" I thought I'd be able to prove it wrong, but pfft, that went out the window. WE HAVE TO PLAY AGAIN, PIT DITTO ALL DAY.

Those short hop Nairs were driving me nuts! I need to spend some time practicing against those. Or I could go back to playin' pit and dittoing at everyone again!

And where's the Lucario love! I just started playing him and I haven't seen like anyone else D:

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Does anyone know who DMC66 was? Playing with someone like him as a partner was... interesting. Sad I missed singles.

Thanks everyone who played heavy gravity with me.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
If anyone from SD is going up to UCLA, Nicktendo and I wanna bum a ride. We'll pay gas ect. =)

same here...can i bum a ride from someone? i will pay for gas and drive to your house. and maybe i'll buy the driver a Happy ending from a massage parlor along the way. (guy or girl massage parlor..whatever your into...i dont judge)

i hope this advertisement works..i really dont wanna drive this time.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
LOL. It SO matters...right?

Anyways, onto bigger and better things..

San Diego Smash Brawl Rankings Panelists (Despite the controversy)

I vote:
AznLep (UCSD / North SD)
Rickety (UCSD / North SD)
Pnoy (Oceanside)
Bone (Southbay / East County)

(Rick, I think we should add a panelist from Mexico. Do you think they should be counted as San Diego? Or do they have their own list?)

(Possibles)
Saint Patrick (Traveled)
Nicktendo / Awex (Traveled?)
Hall (Is he from San Diego?)
Smashmaster (Self Explanatory)

prinnykurtis

Smash Rookie
That was pretty fun tourney
Giza: Next time we get a map
Dreamhacks: Rematch for sure. Its still not decided. Should I play Lucas or Zamus?
Edge: You did DDD infinite and it was beautiful. My friend is convinced you best metaknight ever.
and GGs to everyone else there, it was fun.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Panelists? Rankings? UCLA? You smashers r is confuse me! :p Something interesting, though...my brother goes to UCLA. I should so force him to come down just to drive me there...hmmm..

Hall

Smash Ace
Yo, Hall here. Had fun and thanks for the matches everyone.

@Bone~ My buddy Oats wants to apologize for pausing during that match we had when his chair kept getting knocked around. He feels pretty bad about it.

Otherwise we had lots of fun and we're looking forward to future friendlies and tournaments.

Yup. I hail from Chula Vista.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Grrrr at you Hall! :p Beating me like that wasn't very nice! Haha. Just joking ;) I didn't stand a chance against your Snake, but one day that will change! Rematch at next opportunity!! (I was the Ike in the 4?-5? round).

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Crying? I don't remember anyone crying...unless it was during doubles? I left right before that started so I wouldn't know.

Awex

Smash Lord
LOL. It SO matters...right?

Anyways, onto bigger and better things..

San Diego Smash Brawl Rankings Panelists (Despite the controversy)

I vote:
AznLep (UCSD / North SD)
Rickety (UCSD / North SD)
Pnoy (Oceanside)
Bone (Southbay / East County)

(Rick, I think we should add a panelist from Mexico. Do you think they should be counted as San Diego? Or do they have their own list?)

(Possibles)
Saint Patrick (Traveled)
Nicktendo / Awex (Traveled?)
Smashmaster (Self Explanatory)
I'm from SDSU/Lemon Grove. Nick is from Del Mar. Also thanks, haha. ;p

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Brawl.

Serious business.

Rickety is awesome.

But everyone knew that already.

I'm gonna keep posting like this until I get bored with it and go study for some test.

Hey, guess what happened?

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm almost always free. Homeschooled, not working at the moment. Just lmk when you'll be in the area or something. ;p

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey I can give 3 SD folks a ride up to UCLA if needed. I got room in my trunk for probably 2 TVs or so, so I that covered if you're worried about space. Gas money would be nice though. Lemme know who needs rides etc. etc.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hey I can give 3 SD folks a ride up to UCLA if needed. I got room in my trunk for probably 2 TVs or so, so I that covered if you're worried about space. Gas money would be nice though. Lemme know who needs rides etc. etc.
The only people I know that would need rides would be Awex, Nicktendo and Izzy.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i do pat...woould that be cool? gas money is indeed nice, and shall be provided....lol

lemme know if its cool...thanks bro

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I dunno i would need a ride to go to UCLA but if there's already other people in line or you don't know me well enough its cool :D

Top Bottom