• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Next Brawl Triweekly is May 24th
Next Melee Triweekly is May 31st

"Tri"weekly really has nothing to do with when these tournaments happen

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
romeo619 uhhh sure? Lemme get some feedback

post if you have any strong preference to have either the melee or the brawl tournament first. If no one says anything I'ma just stick with Brawl then Melee I guess.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
romeo619 uhhh sure? Lemme get some feedback

post if you have any strong preference to have either the melee or the brawl tournament first. If no one says anything I'ma just stick with Brawl then Melee I guess.
One of my friends I'm bringing already asked for the 24th off of work...... so if you could keep it brawl first that'd be cool.

Hall

Smash Ace
I posted in the UCLA thread but there are more SoCal peeps on this one so...

If anybody is looking for a ride to the UCLA tourney I've got room for 2-3.

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
Is the UCLA tournament Brawl or Melee? if its melee, i'm up for it(might need a ride though)...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
That's not the problem, it's just that everyone is good at Brawl after playing for like 3 hours. After that it's who wants to camp more.

Don't get me wrong though, Brawl is still fun. Y'know when 2 people aren't just camping. Otherwise it's just the kind of sadistic fun people get when they're frustrated trying to solve a 100 piece puzzle with 98 pieces.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
This is why I picked a character that can withstand camping but doesn't have the option of camping himself. =P

seigehyland

Smash Ace
what do you mean "caught"? because if u mean like someone goes under the stage and cant get above it...it was the same in melee. because pokemon stadium is a stage held up by a big metal bar under it (alot of jiggs players know about that stupid pole) so if u go underneath that stage in melee you run into that same problem.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
hey just a quick question...why is pokemon stadium 1 considered a counterpick instead of a neutral like in melee? just wondering. i set it as a neutral on my wii.
Windmill Spikes = ownage. Throw someone against a parallel windmill thing and BOOM. :)

JK, I dunno. I have it as a neutral too cuz Pnoy messed with my settings a while ago. But I think with the new characters, some have a harder time than others on that stage because of the stages new attributes thus making it a "counterpick" against characters.

Actually I really don't know, I pulled that out of my a**.

Top Bottom