• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Bad news everyone, I was planning on moving the triweekly to this upcoming week, but I remembered that DreamHack was having his. Unfortunately the following weekend is mother's day weekend and I'm going to be with my family for both Saturday and Sunday. The week after that is Sun God Festival here at UCSD. Not sure if you guys have heard of it, buts it's kind of a big deal. So unfortunately it looks like the next available week to host a tournament will be the May 24th.

But there is good news. May 24th will be UCSD Brawl Triweekly III. The following week May 31st will be UCSD Melee Triweekly XIX

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Bad news everyone, I was planning on moving the triweekly to this upcoming week, but I remembered that DreamHack was having his. Unfortunately the following weekend is mother's day weekend and I'm going to be with my family for both Saturday and Sunday. The week after that is Sun God Festival here at UCSD. Not sure if you guys have heard of it, buts it's kind of a big deal. So unfortunately it looks like the next available week to host a tournament will be the May 24th.

But there is good news. May 24th will be UCSD Brawl Triweekly III. The following week May 31st will be UCSD Melee Triweekly XIX
OOOOOOOH mang, Melee Triweekly? :psycho:

The wait is actually a blessing for me. I'll be off from school by the time these come around, not to mention if they were during the coming weeks it'd be tough because SATURDAY MORNING FINALS ARE THE WORSE IDEA EVER OMFG, WHO PUT THAT THERE!?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey on the brightside: say anything, the aquabats, matt costa, little brother, and a hopefully a few bands that are still TBA.

But yeah, headliners suck... a lot

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

Yeah so everyone show up to Gamer's Universe if you guys dont wanna have to wait for the next Tri-weekly..... But Im so amped for that Melee Tri-weekly thats gonna be off the CHAIN!!!!

Awex

Smash Lord
hey on the brightside: say anything, the aquabats, matt costa, little brother, and a hopefully a few bands that are still TBA.

But yeah, headliners suck... a lot
Say Anything <3

I saw them play house of blues a few weeks ago. Awesome stuff. :D

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah fabian, but if you're into underground stuff fall fest was pretty amazing. we had The Roots and Murs come down. Last year we had TI and Talib Kweli

Not too sure what changed in AS this year, but our headliners just aren't as good. On top of that we got virtually no indie bands cuz they all just played at Coachella

araknophobik

Smash Master
i love murs and the roots, i wanted to go but couldn't go down that weekend, my buddies and I are planning a trip down to ucsd before the end of the quarter so we might hit up sun god

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
yeah fabian, but if you're into underground stuff fall fest was pretty amazing. we had The Roots and Murs come down. Last year we had TI and Talib Kweli

Not too sure what changed in AS this year, but our headliners just aren't as good. On top of that we got virtually no indie bands cuz they all just played at Coachella
Have you seen Murs video for Murray's Revenge? If not, youtube it. They made it like Punch Out, best music video ever!

reave

Smash Rookie
i feel like i'm the only one at san diego state well anyways i'll be showing up to gamers universe this saturday my first actual brawl tournament (did melee ones) so we'll see how it goes. i have yet to choose a main yet since the devastation of fox and the modified link lol

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
i feel like i'm the only one at san diego state well anyways i'll be showing up to gamers universe this saturday my first actual brawl tournament (did melee ones) so we'll see how it goes. i have yet to choose a main yet since the devastation of fox and the modified link lol
Yeah I know what you mean..... Thats why I was so happy that Marth wasn't drastically changed!!!!

reave

Smash Rookie
ya marth is still a high tier for sure, i either need to polish marth or snake for a competitive play my worst fear is hitting a pit player first if i'm for some using my ike lol

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
ya marth is still a high tier for sure, i either need to polish marth or snake for a competitive play my worst fear is hitting a pit player first if i'm for some using my ike lol
Yeah as you can see imma marth player but I tried to get into it with Ike but he's too **** slow for me!!!! If it was melee I would still use marth but I would also throw in my fox as well..... **** I miss melee!!!

reave

Smash Rookie
i feel for you high school kids i had 10 ap exams my senior year (7 classes with econ) but finals are looking brutal.

Yeah ike is hella slow! got to make all the right moves or you are dead in seconds. I can't decide my main yet i like marth, ike, snake, and occasionally link/pikachu/sonic/fox (for memories of shining) lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Rick I'll offer my noobish training, you'll end up training me by the time we're done lol. But for serious Rick, SD's hasn't been the same without ya.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yeah I'll be at Sungod. I'll be in SD that Saturday too. Then, I'm going to the UCLA tournament on sunday. It's going to be one heck of a weekend.

Coheed and Sean Kingston are stupid and make baby jesus cry. Aquabats I like, I haven't heard of LB but they seem like my style. We should meet up at some point, Pat.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Yeah I'll be at Sungod. I'll be in SD that Saturday too. Then, I'm going to the UCLA tournament on sunday. It's going to be one heck of a weekend.

Coheed and Sean Kingston are stupid and make baby jesus cry. Aquabats I like, I haven't heard of LB but they seem like my style. We should meet up at some point, Pat.
I TTLY wanna be there for the Aquabats.

L0L @ me thinking you double posted. geno ftw, sd.

OMFG take me back to anaheim with you for the tournament. like good ol times vol.2 <33

Rickety

Peace and Love
1: DieSuperFly ($190.80)
2: Edge ($95.40)
3: Ajax ($31.80)
4: Hall
5: Pnoy
5: Bone
7: Nick Ngnyen
7: Nezumi
9: Maple
9: Nuke
9: Nicktendo
9: Jason Tom
13: Isaiah Giddings
13: Luda
13: Fayt
13: Marvin Choi
17: Frederick Delrasario
17: Bean Bressler
17: Adan
17: Decible
17: LHG
17: Matt Mcbeth
17: Vitin
17: Rickety
25: Awex
25: Ryan Guerrero
25: Oats
25: Skyler Nelson
25: Chris Rico
25: Ulises Lizarraga
25: Gibby
25: Chubbs
33: Juan Narajo
33: Smash Master
33: Storm
33: Kyubi
33: Armando Rodriguez
33: Mark Marino
33: Christian Villamil
33: Travis Shore
33: John Marquez
33: Beck
33: Brent Mclellan
33: James Stich
33: Ghetto Soldier
33: Dreamhack619
33: Chad Ashworth
33: Dwight Moore
49: David Mascarenhas
49: Matt Rasmussen
49: Colin Ray
49: Nicolas Jackson
49: Stephen Wilkinson
49: Henry Pennerman
49: Parker Mitchell

1: RSN (Ajax + Edge) ($57.60)
2: Green Apples (DieSuperFly + Nezumi) ($28.80)
3: Hearts and Smiles (Rickety + MAPLE) ($9.60)
4: Epic Failure (Izzy + Ez)
5: Ernie Rays Jr. (Pnoy + LHG)
5: Man Eaters (Hall + Oats)
7: Double De's (Awex + Nicktendo)
7: Two **** (Bone + Fayt)
9: Burnt Bunny (Burnt Socks + Hugglebunny)
9: America's Next Top Model (Kyubi + Adan)
9: Billy Hatcher (Giza + DMC66)
9: Chubs Rule (GhettoSoldier + Chubs)
13: Team Bodega (Decible + Nygin)
13: Team Russian Reversal (Underwing + Nuke)
13: Prinny Squad` (Wingz + Dood)
13: Smash Assassins (Dreamhack619 + GP)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
HELL of a turn guys!!!! I wanna give some quick shout outs......

Rickety- Thanks a lot for everything! For the help on the computors and just helping me run things smoother!!!

Ghetto Soldier & Chubby- GG's man we need to smash it up some more often and good *** matches! Good Snake and Pit!!!

Prinny Squad- We want another **** rematch! LOL!!! :laugh:

Bone- GG on the friendlies! Now I gotta play you melee.....

An Finally to Gamers Universe for letting us have the tourney there and everyone else that I forgot to mention! And thanks again for everyone showing up and making this tourney possible. The date for the next one seems to be on June 7. So keep that date open!!!

Top Bottom