• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

romeo619

Smash Ace
you're silly. yes we do. we've been traveling out since nexus.
rick and kyle secretly run off to kens house for training.
lol. and wtf. people travel to us.
mexico, gabe, mike y, edrees, dsf, kira, treyvn+ are always wanting to come & have.
remember when those guys from arizona drove all the way down here just to play? butters. LOL.
once we have the huge ballroom tournament i can bet you more people will come.
whats better than traveling other than people actually coming to you.
you're so ungrateful ever since you quit.
and no you're not invited to ucla anymore.
NO SPIRIT ROMEO. hater!omg!! you drive me crazyy sometimes! you know???
jk. i still love you man. just shut yo trap. k *****? theres only 1 neighborhoodp in socal and only 1 giza in san diego.

i make a lot of mistakes though. is that okay? LOL. XD
lol. don't take ur period out on me hawmie.

and its just a fact. most of sd doesnt travel. and wtf i didnt say people never travel to us. and butters and vash were already in socal they didn't come just to play you bone lol.

lmfao you're such a ****in women bone. stop taking everything superduper cereal

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
**** it dude, I always have **** planned when there be a big tournament....****

-_- I actually wanted to go to this one too.....

Oh well, by the way, BOSS, when is the next bossy biweekly, just curious.

.....wtf, jons going to a tournament, lol

Oh yeah, and what the ****.......giza posted, and theres more than one Giza in SD....thats a shame...

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
**** it dude, I always have **** planned when there be a big tournament....****

-_- I actually wanted to go to this one too.....

Oh well, by the way, BOSS, when is the next bossy biweekly, just curious.

.....wtf, jons going to a tournament, lol

Oh yeah, and what the ****.......giza posted, and theres more than one Giza in SD....thats a shame...
next bossy biweekly is on the......8th!

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Thats right bichass ***** it is shame. Don't worry the others aren't as... open with their opinions as me. Plus I'm back from my trip.

The 8th... hmm I wonder... any redskins going?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
lol. don't take ur period out on me hawmie.

and its just a fact. most of sd doesnt travel. and wtf i didnt say people never travel to us. and butters and vash were already in socal they didn't come just to play you bone lol.

lmfao you're such a ****in women bone. stop taking everything superduper cereal
LOL. ILU. I cant help my womanly instincts... u know this. <33

neighborhoodp. lOl. i swear to giza himself. nobody likes you, why are you still posting here??? lOl omg. didnt i already tell your black ass@?!?! you better ask menacing mike to not put you in the same house as me for the norcal trip because ima be talking **** to you all f*cking day and night & you're going to hate it so much. im going to make you cry infront of everyone. lOl, you just dont know me like that homie. get off my jock.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmfao, you're going to make me cry? dude, ALL I DO is talk ****, go ask joe or sick or something.

to be honest you're making me excited for the nor cal trip. gay bashing is funny as hell.

you're a hypocrite btw, which is not surprising. and you DO "know me like that"? WOW I guess I need to back off of this e-thug. You sensitive e-thugs, you all need e-hugs. I guess I'll speak your "language" or something:

Your kind ain't welcome around here.

edit: neal or sw plz don't ban me, this is prolly gonna get ugly and fun =)

editx2: don't dish it if you can't take it. i take it with the best of em but just not anally, knawmean

Team Giza

Smash Lord
i swear to giza himself.
On my name? Dang, son. That means its on! SNAP SNAP SNAPPITY SNAP SNAP... KNEE! These are the good times. San Diego should be like this more often. Right, Ricky Rock... Jordon?

I still got a $10 money match with Saintus Patricious, right? OH SON, I lose money.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
l0l.
alright whatever. ethug, my ***.
im done.
i'll see your *** at UCLA.
thats all there is to it.
im going to show you the difference between
IRL & the internet.
and you're not going to like it at all.
& for your information.
im not full black. darkie.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO you want to start a fight because of the internets? Okay.

No, seriously. I'll probably be glad to oblige. Just catch me in the right mood. I'll smoke a bowl or something before, cause when I'm high I like fighting.

edit: if you ask nicely I can wear a big sign that says P v Bone: Fight of the Century. Literally.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
LMAO you want to start a fight because of the internets? Okay.

No, seriously. I'll probably be glad to oblige. Just catch me in the right mood. I'll smoke a bowl or something before, cause when I'm high I like fighting.

edit: if you ask nicely I can wear a big sign that says P v Bone: Fight of the Century. Literally.
lOl. OKAAAY. If you think I meant fighting, then we can atleast end this by saying, you started it. ;D & atleast I dont need to be high to get into some sort of groove. weed... LoL. i dont need to know anything else about how you're going to feel unless you think everybody else here is going to care. lil *****.

p.s.
save this **** for after the tournament.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
thats wat we say all in southern california that **** is gay...ect its not to be offensive no one has problems with gay ppl thats just how we talked all our lives...if i was like **** sandiego i dont expect them to get mad its just how we all mess around hahahhaa u guys just have that metro style goin on out there and u cant say anything about it cuz its true yaaaa digggggg =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I dunno what you meant, I'm just pretty much always down for whatever. I'm a laid back guy and open-minded to anything, and if my words pissed you off enough that you want to get down, I have no problem. I am absolutely indifferent to either outcome; either way I'm going to enjoy myself.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
thats wat we say all in southern california that **** is gay...ect its not to be offensive no one has problems with gay ppl thats just how we talked all our lives...if i was like **** sandiego i dont expect them to get mad its just how we all mess around hahahhaa u guys just have that metro style goin on out there and u cant say anything about it cuz its true yaaaa digggggg =)
that has nothing to do with it. its totally different when you're direct about it to someone and im pretty sure nobody here cares about the word 'gay' lOl. its just a stupid word. i can throw it around like any other word.. like.. ***** or, whitey here. neighborhoodp is just clearly asking for more than just internet convo & banter from me. & thats fine with me. he's been reading my comments and commenting on my mannerisms & profile info, which have nothing to do with him.. why? hahaha. a fascination? nah. probably just HATING. he sees a lot more grace in what im saying and thats fine. some people just like to hate on me for that... lOl. people actually listen to me when i say something. thats expected. im an enigma on the internet. cant help that. hater is as hater does. ;)

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Stop talking. If you are going to 'fight' do it next time you plan to see each oter and be done with this.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Adam talks **** every chance he gets, so what Ryan means is that he isn't like targeting you or anything like that, it's just the why he is. o_0 But I'm not trying to break anything up, I think it'll be good entertainment if you guys throw down.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
uhmm yeeaaah. as he obviously doesn't know who i am. lOl. i talk back because i have **** to say & i mean it. what do you mean?
Adam talks **** every chance he gets, so what Ryan means is that he isn't like targeting you or anything like that, it's just the why he is. o_0 But I'm not trying to break anything up, I think it'll be good entertainment if you guys throw down.
Sick basically explained it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Terrible attitude? When did I say that?

It's hilarious to see the **** that P stirs up.

D

Deleted member

I have a brilliant idea. Maybe u two could stop spamming up the thread...Actually i guess this is a little entertaining... Btw allstar/foe, new name is AWESOME. I wish i could rename myself. W/e...

Top Bottom