• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
HEY!!!
... wow glad to see the SD thread is back open,
-------> final thought: NeighborhodP stop posting in the SD thread, the job for gay controversial black male has been filled,sorry, by one of SD finest, Bone.
And Giza, god damit there is more than 1 of u now:mad:
Peace.

C u all at UCLA..........Go SD CREW!!!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
HEY!!!
... wow glad to see the SD thread is back open,
-------> final thought: NeighborhodP stop posting in the SD thread, the job for gay controversial black male has been filled,sorry, by one of SD finest, Bone.
And Giza, god damit there is more than 1 of u now:mad:
Peace.

C u all at UCLA..........Go SD CREW!!!
haha, this hoe finally posts.. lets smash tomorrow... dont go to work g

kyle, do u feel like taking anything up as in tvs or cubes?
call ken and the g-ma tomorrow so we can find out when or if were leaving on friday

peace brotha

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Bossy Biweekly V

Will be held on the 8th of december. Rick, could you please update. k thanks :) And since it's occured a few times now, if people run into the same opponent twice in tournament, the previous set carries over to a best 4 out of 7 match. If there are enough people this time around, i plan on having crews... See those of you at UCLA (SD Crew=****) and see everyone else on the 8th! Much Love

Rickety

Peace and Love
SD Love is back again :] (I hope!) Peace and Love, everyone! :]

I guess I'll just post here.

What's this I hear about a tourney at the Artifex Entertainment store in Mira Mesa? That's all I've heard, don't know anything about time or attendance.
Something I learned since my friends and I started going to smash tournaments: If a tournament isn't mentioned on smashboards, it's most likely a noob tournament.
I called Artifex, it will be standard tournament rules (best 2/3, no items, etc.) the only difference is that it's Single Elimination. It'd be nice to go and meet new smashers, but it's this Saturday, the same day as UCLA.

Actually, Zack lives in Mira Mesa but isn't allowed to come to UCLA, I think I'll call him and tell him to, how you say, "tear it up" :]

<3
rick(ety)

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Oh god Artifex... I cant beleive they are going to hold them there...
I'm sure Jew had something to do with this. *wonders how much the entry will be*

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
I might go and then call you doodles, or i'll have Brandon call us when they are about to start. I dont really feel like hanging around Artifex all day. Not my crowd.

ycz12

Smash Ace
$5 entry fee, 7:00 Dec 1 for the Artifex tourney. Apparently there's no teams, though, and the prize pool is split 50/50 of store credit between top 2, which makes no sense at all.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Lmao, artifex is literally 5 minutes from my house

I'll probably go but winning store credit = lame.. theres not too much I would want there >_<

romeo619

Smash Ace
rickety beat azen at champ combo. and then he beat m2k in a mm and i asked him if it was close and he was like nahhh foooo that **** was eaaaasy

ricky is a hustler

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hustlin' ?

lmao, sure. When I say "mm" I really mean "just play," no biggie if it's for money or not =)
Okie dokey! :]
I look forward to it, see you tomorrow! <3

he's playing you for a fool p
:-P What are you taking about, Fabian? :]

rickety beat azen at champ combo. and then he beat m2k in a mm and i asked him if it was close and he was like nahhh foooo that **** was eaaaasy

ricky is a hustler
LOL Okay Romeo :]
That's not true! I think I only beat M2K in 3/50 friendlies when I housed him :-P
None of that stuff is true!
Well, except Azen :]

I Love Azen! <3333

<3
rick(ety)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Rick is the best smasher in the universe....he jacked 11 bucks from me in mm......-_-

no joke either....

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Gah I lost my car keys!!! Not to be a bother, but do any of you SD folks think you could swing by UCSD and gimme a ride up? I'll help out with gas. I especially looking at certain smashers who are gonna be taking the 56 west anyways.

EDIT: And no I don't have spare keys, the kind of got lost in the whole fire thing.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
By any chance did you lock them in your car? I know how to break into cars...... not that it will do you any good now since it's Saturday morning and I'm about 100 miles away from you. Hehe. Just a thought ^_^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
haha I checked and no I didn't. I only lock my car with the little button thingy on the keys. So if they were in my car, the doors would be unlocked, which would be really bad haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. In the event I ever find myself needing to break into a car (who knows, could be tomorrow) I'll give ya a call Thomas.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Haha. It's a funny story how I learned to do that:

It was the first day that I bought my first car, the red Tercel. I was so excited but I had no insurance yet so I couldn't drive it yet. All I could do was sit inside it and fantasize about driving. Well, I was stupid enough to keep the key and the spare together on the same ring. So one day I sat in my car wishing I could drive. Then I stepped out of the car and locked the door..... only to realize that the keys fell out of my pocket and onto the car seat after I locked the door. So I had to call AAA the next day.

That night, I was so scared that someone would pass by and see the keys on the seat and just break the window and steal the car. So I stayed up all night looking out the window every 5-10 minutes making sure that wouldn't happen. Actually, my brother's car got stolen and it was because of the EXACT same thing; the keys were locked in the car on the seat.

So finally AAA came the next morning and I watched him break into my car and it was very easy. All it really takes is a coat hanger. (It depends on the type of locks and if it has an alarm or not)

The funny thing is, after I learned how to open a car lock with a coat hanger, I would play jokes on my best friend, who lives down the street from me, and we would open up his car and break into it to scare him. LOL. He would get so pissed off but it was soooo funny!!

So anyway, that's my funny story of how I learned how to break into cars.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
After today i should just give up smash, hell even games in general. I can't believe i flipped out like that. To much pressure to perform well in front of people i don't know and the TV position really threw me off (bad johns i know) *sigh* I'd be surprised if I'm let back in there...

(Artifex is doing once a month tourneys now at the first of the month.)

Zack353

Smash Ace
Well, I won first place and 45 bucks at that artifex thingy. >_>

I could have gotten 90 bucks store credit, but I was like...

NAHHHHHHHHHHH

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Congrats Zack, you played really well when i got to watch. I had to cool myself after my anger flared so i couldn't see your last round.

Top Bottom