• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

DickChang

Smash Journeyman

GetInTheSoup!

Smash Rookie
Here on Vacation 4/2/2012 -- anyone want to smash in my hotel room?

Hey, I rarely post but I'm not new to the boards, I just forgot my old username/password. I'm staying @ the Hilton in Mission Bay, 1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, California, United States 92109. Tonight, Monday Night 4/2/2012, if anyone wants to play, hit me up either here or preferably on Facebook (Michael Denize -- New York) and we can set something up and play Monday night. Sorry, I have no form of transportation and I've gotta stay at the Hotel. I have a wii and a melee disc, so come through.

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
Gold Dart Im free to play this week mon-fri
I live across the street from sizzle :p

If you want to get some games in before wednesday where there will be the recording set u let me know
While practice would be great, I'm a little busy today... Thanks anyways though.

Now that I think about it, could I come over around 2:30 on Wednesday for some last minute practice?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Just to post again, I'm having a smashfest tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 4pm. We will try and record some matches and have a good time. My name is Josh and if you need help call me or text me at 512-948-2858. My address is below, and it is easiest to park at the Ralphs grocery store a block away, or on Reservoir Drive. You'll have to know how to parallel park if you want to park on the street, though.

6560 Montezuma Rd. Apt. 116
San Diego, CA 92115

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again for the smash fest sizzle. I had a great time!
Does anyone have additional tips for me on how to improve?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
The videos are currently uploading that were recorded yesterday. My youtube channel is mlbpro417. I'm pleased with the quality of the videos, but they take forever to upload lol, been going overnight and still have a lot to go.

@Gold Dart Besides some of the things mentioned yesterday, I think just continue to work on your move choice, watch videos of skilled players of your character, and continue to practice things like dash dancing, wavedashing, and l cancelling. Those last three things are really important to have down pat. Being able to move your character fluidly and however you want should be your goal. Also keep playing with us to gain experience :) Also thanks for bringing those snacks. That was nice.

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I should start focusing on moving quickly and flawlesly rather than trying to pull of massive combos that I'm not quite capable of yet...

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Hey sizzle. Do you still have those thursday night smashfests?? Maybe a few of us from la jolla will carpool over one of these days.

:phone:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey Rickety long time no see =o. If you guys can make it this Thursday (the 12th), then I'll hold one then. Lately I have been just having them whenever people let me know they are free.

Top Bottom