• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Cool...so, who do you all think is gonna come to the Triweekly on the 27th? It'd be cool if someone could put together a list...

CoKe

Smash Rookie
Wesley Wicked said:
grr i didnt even get to go cause me and PMS had tho do craploads of work around the house :ohwell: painting and cleaning
Both o you had to do craploads of housework on the same day and on the day of somewhere you're planning to go? The chances of that is 1 to 833,122.3103

Anywho, I'll probably be at the weekly. If ya want I can bring that small, crappy TV.

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
haha yep were brothers :laugh: literaly brothers

and about goldenmuffins statement, IDK who else is going to go but for SURE me, PMS and Adrain..oh and maybe my other friend, itll be her first triweekly

......oh and this is random but YAY ive really brushed up on my samus now i can beam cancel 100% success rate instead of my past 70% o.o and i got my mindgames better so yeah..meyoulou watch out :p i want to friendly you against my samus

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
haha you are lazy but no n00b you defeated me last time :laugh: its when you do samus beam in the air and let the bomb blow up on you right after..oh that reminds me i gotta friendly you too with my samus i improved a lot..GO SAMUS!!

caotic you should post a triweekly results thread in the new forum, itd be easier to track them lol

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Wesley Wicked said:
haha you are lazy but no n00b you defeated me last time :laugh: its when you do samus beam in the air and let the bomb blow up on you right after..oh that reminds me i gotta friendly you too with my samus i improved a lot..GO SAMUS!!

caotic you should post a triweekly results thread in the new forum, itd be easier to track them lol
Ohhh hahaha, I didn't know it has a name. What about that recovering grabbling cancel thingy... is there anything special about those?

Dang it Caotic, change your icon back to that gay bird!!!!

Shinta

Smash Cadet
reaper, abyss, knifey, red, and myself (failsafe) will all be attending the upcoming tri-weekly

and...yes we're a crew

cheers

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
As much as I'd hate to disrupt an extremely revelant conversation about chill pills...

CAOTIC are we doing crews at the next tri weekly? Wooooohooooooo!!!

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Wesley Wicked said:

Beam Cancelling is when you airdodge and right after you press up A and Samus will airdodge and rise all the way up into the air.

That thing is like grapple cancel or whatever, I dunno I don't play Samus too much.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
AzN_Lep said:
As much as I'd hate to disrupt an extremely revelant conversation about chill pills...

CAOTIC are we doing crews at the next tri weekly? Wooooohooooooo!!!
um...I don't remember anyone ever posting anything about there being crews on the 27th at the Triweekly. If it's going to happen, then somebody announce it! It would be really awesome if we had crews!

Knifey

Smash Cadet
yes we are a crew, but we have never really done crew matches! failsafe/shinta and reaper have been to only one tourney! and that was couple months ago.

I hope we dont do to bad in the tourney and crew matches (if there are going to be crew matches at the tourney)

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys... If you guys all bring TV like last time (where we had like 7 TVs) then we'll definitely be able to do Crews.

BTW, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring TVs and Cubes for the next one or Triweekly won't be able to happen. :)

Once again, thank you guys all so much for bringing the TVs last time!

1. So please post if you will be bringing TVs so we all can have an idea of how many TVs there will be.

2. Post your crew / crew members if you are interested.
Post if you want to enter crews but are not in a 4-5 man crew already so people can recruit you.

~San Diego Love~

Rickety

Peace and Love
I will bring a TV. VIP for life! :]

I'm on the "SD All-Star's" Crew. Edrees, Cao, Pat, eddy, pha, and oops. I'm the cheerleader. :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Champ, put me on the pwnage crew! LOL

Is it just me, or does it seem like ALOT of people are going to this triweekly? =D

How exciting

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
LOL Saur! SHHHhhhhh...... What happenned there stays there!

Dude!!!! WTF, that means I won't have a crew... :*(

Some body take me in! :cry:

Thank you Rick and Thank you anti :)

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Haha, well, I wanted to see Caotic sing, too but whatever.

Hmmm... if there'll be crew battles can't there be some "impromptu" crews? I dunno, just my opinion. I can be a smash temp if anyone needs it... but be warned my main is Yoshi. I'd be glad just watching the crew battles though ^_^

Zephyr

Smash Lord
AWESOMENESS!!! Our crew gets to have our first crew battle like 3 weeks earlier then we should have! Sweet!

On a second note, sorry I won't be able to bring a TV. It'd be sorta hard for me to get out of the house with one.

On a third note, what's the entry fee for crews?

HimuraFan

Smash Cadet
Shinta said:
reaper, abyss, knifey, red, and myself (failsafe) will all be attending the upcoming tri-weekly

and...yes we're a crew

cheers
ya im red and we might have one more person in our crew, his name will be poglop or poggz or somthing like that, but we don't know for sure if he'll show up

Knifey

Smash Cadet
I can bring a tv/gc

Crew: akatsuki
- means red moon in japanese
- from Naruto

Members:
1.Failsafe (Fox)
2.Knifey (Marth)
3.Abyss (Jiggs/Mario)
4.Reaper (Falco)
5.Red (Sheik)