• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm going to be having a smashfest on Friday. We can hang out, play smash and watch the Apex stream. If you guys want to bring some money along we could throw down for some pizza or something too. Let me know if you want to come. Since the tourney is in EST, it will probably start early, so sometime around noon is fine to show up.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I live about 25 minutes from the venue and can probably house around 5 people or so :3

Edit: Good games tonight at the smashfest, it was nice to finally play again =D

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
If for some reason any of you are still playing around 10:30 p.m., I'll probably show up. haha.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Welp I'm outside of the lodge right now (no setup) if anyone wants to come sown to play.

edit: You guys suck, I'll probably take off around 1 if no one shows.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
It's weird because I was going to add you to the list of people, but I randomly decided not to. ALRIGHT THANKS.

Top Bottom