• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
The tournament is this upcoming saturday (29th). Halloween is the following week after the tournament (monday). o.o

Basically you go to GREV on saturday, do nothing (or something) Sunday, then it's Halloween on monday.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Lol more importantly it's on the day of escape lol. You guys coming to nonsexist dance today? I have closing set!

:phone:

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Had I been a student at UCSD, I would've known what you guys are talking about by "escape" :laugh:

Sorry Anto, looks like SD isn't going. :p

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Anyone on campus (or anyone, really) wanna melee for a bit today?

I live at the warren res halls, got two setups (one crt one hdtv) so my suite can handle a few people. 562 412 2200

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Let me know if you want to come over and play today. Brandon, Keelan, and Bryan have all confirmed they will be coming so more are welcome to join. Call or text me 512-948-2858. Bryan posted my info just a couple posts above here.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I saw another post that was asking if anyone played smash at UCSD. Thought that I might as well make a post since reddit users are a similar overlapping demographic.

Lol we are the number 1 post with a whopping 7-8 points.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
sunny and jun are at my place right now smashing, dean is coming as well.

if anyone else wants to come, feel free. 562 412 2200 i'm at the warren res halls

Top Bottom