• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I wanna know who's taking a car up to grev, and if no one is, I will. However, if someone else is going up I'd love to not be the one driving for once.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to everyone at GREV later today. I'll be studying/writing lab report/sleeping/LoL.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Considering all the people that are busy/going to GREV we're just going to do a regular smashfest at the Lodge for those who wanna show up. I actually have to take the day off but you guys should all be set.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I had a dream that we had a UCSD Smash Beach Day. A few us were ankle deep in water at the edge of the shoreline. We were staring ahead of us at a large wave rolling in. As it came nearer, we saw a small figure riding the wave on a yellow surfboard. We were all impressed. A few seconds later, still watching intently, we were able to see the surfer's face.

It was Anthony.

He did this crazy 180 spinning thing on the water as he approached us. It was pretty bad-***.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Lool. Its okay shaseimaster. I enjoyed touching your head while you were sleeping. And putting toenail clippings in davids open mouth.

:phone:

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that we had a UCSD Smash Beach Day. A few us were ankle deep in water at the edge of the shoreline. We were staring ahead of us at a large wave rolling in. As it came nearer, we saw a small figure riding the wave on a yellow surfboard. We were all impressed. A few seconds later, still watching intently, we were able to see the surfer's face.

It was Anthony.

He did this crazy 180 spinning thing on the water as he approached us. It was pretty bad-***.

10chars

Top Bottom