• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Pfft. Lame. Who here is actually signed up for the class??

:phone:
I am. From my understanding, signing up for the class is essentially paying for a quarter's worth of tournaments. If you can't make it to all of them, then it is wise to not sign up and just pay 2-3 dollars whenever you can. I think Triweekly registration fee would be waived as well. Venue fee, at least.

That "Browsing SWF via Phone" phone icon is annoying.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I am. From my understanding, signing up for the class is essentially paying for a quarter's worth of tournaments. If you can't make it to all of them, then it is wise to not sign up and just pay 2-3 dollars whenever you can. I think Triweekly registration fee would be waived as well. Venue fee, at least.

That "Browsing SWF via Phone" phone icon is annoying.

lol the phone icon should be smaller and should be on top of the post like maybe next to the post number

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
do you guys think it's possible to adblock those phone images? they're getting really annoying haha

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Dude, that samus is BARELY league average. Jason was just playing weird. That combo at the end was pretty alright though.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Anto

You're a horrible person.

Oh and I'll be making my comeback to Melee after Let's Bounce. First GBM of Smash@UCSD will probably be at BlueFin Sushi & Fusion since I got us $50 voucher.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Don't know what you guys are talking about at all, but Oats is the MAN. Other than Pat, Oats is definitely a perfect human being LOL

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my DJ name for Let's Bounce is JUN.

I go on at 8:50 in the big ballroom. You guys should wait in line at like 7:45. The line is gonna be nasty.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Who is actually going to grev? You should go, Pat. :D

Also, who is down to smash with me tomorrow at 1 pm? At the lodge? I will have a set up.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
lolwut

i think i might be going on saturday or possibly friday (today) if not saturday. i can't wait to smash with you d00dz again.

edit: nvm about friday (today), Keelan (PNaleek) is coming over today for smash. he's visiting SD for spring break.

Top Bottom