• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i found out i will be in SD from the 10th to the 14th of may..anything going on within then besides the usual friday meetup? excited, i haven't played sum cali smashers in awhile.

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
my place is near the lodge, also referred to as "ky's place" ppl come over randomly all the time.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hey! RD is pranked.

Also, You guys pray game too much.

Where will people play today?
Lodge? CPR Room? Kyvid's Apartment?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Lies.

Yeah Eric, I'm pretty sure you prayed last Monday. I remember something about a wild fox running circles around an effeminate ninja.

Also, I'm not one to talk. I wouldn't be surprised if I pray more then most regular players here!

I don't want our pranked status to wear off. W.A.S.T.E. looks nice in pink.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I'll go to the rec room at 3 and hopefully someone is there or will show up to keep the door open (cuz i need to leave at 4:40

:phone:

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Dude wtf is with all this praying. sthu. sunny never prays. :[ but hopefully, he'll pray this saturday at trabuco canyon :D

anyone wanna join? ;]

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I'm at the rec room right now, but it looks like there's a cpr class going on right now. I guess someone was wrong about the schedule that we can use the room after 3.

:phone:

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Huh? Smashfests at the rec room? wouldn't that make people who haven't signed up pay 3 dollars to use the room?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
well it'd be a waste of setups to not use the rec room.
Have the set-ups been moved back to the rec room? If not, there are rec televisions on the second floor of the Lodge and a pile of Gamecubes in Kyvid's apartment. Unless a group of us decides to move the set-ups back to the rec room, we all might as well play in the Lodge or Kyvid's.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
its midterms week, so im assuming there wont be much play today?

ps: why does jason enter everything as "big****master" hahaha

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
its midterms week, so im assuming there wont be much play today?

ps: why does jason enter everything as "big****master" hahaha
Maybe, but that hasn't stopped most of us in the past. :awesome: The only real reason most of us forgo smash on a certain day is to allow for double or triple the amount of smash on another.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
well it'd be a waste of setups to not use the rec room.
oh I see but I think having smashfests at the rec room will make the smashfests cost money for some people and smashfests are supposed to be free!

just a thought

Top Bottom