• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
anything going on today? i am finally free to pwn some noobs.

btw

fkin magnets, how do they work?

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
dam charles, doesn't look like anything is going down. GL to all the ucsd kids with all their finals

shout out to my girl vicky, studying for ochem and bio...fts

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
dam charles, doesn't look like anything is going down. GL to all the ucsd kids with all their finals

shout out to my girl vicky, studying for ochem and bio...fts
for real.cant blame ucsd heads for not wanting to play today.i dont have work tmrw if anyone wants to play/chill

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
shoot discussion about stuff going down at my house without me HAHAHAHA. yeah I'm down to play whenev. I was super bored today. Just hit me up anytime. I am always down to play: 858-218-5730

btw richard clink I lost your number again. It would be nice if you texted me babyboo

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
shoot discussion about stuff going down at my house without me HAHAHAHA. yeah I'm down to play whenev. I was super bored today. Just hit me up anytime. I am always down to play: 858-218-5730

btw richard clink I lost your number again. It would be nice if you texted me babyboo
haha yeah that always seems to happen

TeamKO

Smash Rookie
im down if this is happening before i leave for riverside.

im dying from studying rite now. please let me have something to look forward to...

-ky (runnning on monster shoots for 40+ hours)

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Same here...

anytime after Thursday night is good for me... probably not that night though, need to catch up on sleep lol.

Ky, try the shots they have at Sunshine on sale. They work decently, $1.18 each. Last time I slept was a 2 hour nap Sunday morning and those things have been keeping me alive decently well since :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
thursday lodge sesh? as long as we stay relatively quiet and keep the doors shut i'm sure we can pass it off a "de-stress" event or something

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
oh thursday????i dont think i can go but everybody should go anyway because smash at the lodge is always hella fun

Jun.

Smash Lord
honestly I'm down to play smash like all day from 12:00. I'll be at the lodge by myself, practicing techskill with the lights off, from 12:00 PM

Top Bottom