• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
Same OChem class as Eric, can't make Monday (I guess it's technically today). =[
Have fun playing doubles though!

Happy Bday Zhu! We'd be glad to have you here for our smashfest. =]

Kira-

Smash Champion
I get out of class at 2pm, I'll be heading down with Jkun, Maple, Signia, and Okami so hopefully the singles bracket doesn't start until we get there lol. We will be leaving immediately so pretty much we'll get there at 3

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
I get out of class at 2pm, I'll be heading down with Jkun, Maple, Signia, and Okami so hopefully the singles bracket doesn't start until we get there lol. We will be leaving immediately so pretty much we'll get there at 3
lol smashing at the lodge is super informal, i'm pretty sure we can hold off on starting the tourney until irvine arrives. also.. crew battles anyone? the last time i played you kira you wrecked me at one of boss's biweeklies over the summer. i was the falco you triple daired to a fair who brought SK and Jun. lets play again = )

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey guys sorry i left so abruptly, i had some stuff to take care of.

Huge thanks to Kira for bringing a freakin boatload of Irvinians. I'll host a legit tournament next time if you guys decide to take the trip down.

Fun matches to everyone i played today. See you folks next week.

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god. Today was THE BEST smash day ever ever.
I met some new people, and had a blast with the old ones! Haha.
Shoutouts to..
My Crew: STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! Haha, we got *****. :D
Radical Dreamer: I had fun playing Zelda against you. :) May we meet again!
David (StopNStart): Good s***, as always. Thanks for letting us use your phone.
Andrew: Haha, you just like running into those heels, huh? Get at my Zelda!
BOK: Man, you beat me in crews.. It was close though.
Pnoy: Link + Zelda = Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. What were we, like 80 and 0?
Pat: Thanks for having these. You're the best.
Ky: We also had really good team matches. The Key to Love! :D
Lanstar: Man! You took 14 stocks! Crazy!
Shoutouts to everyone else just for showing up! I think this was really fun. Wooo, go SD/Irvine! I wish every week was like this day. <3

Also, those deserts were pretty good. Mmmm.

-Naleek

Ps. Brandon, stop not signing out. D:<

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
GG to all the friendlies I had. That was the first time I did crews, and not gonna lie, I wasn't really feeling it. I have such a sour attitude sometimes, sorry guys :[

Also we were like 5-10 mins late to the car and Legend got a 50 dollar ticket. </3

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god. Today was THE BEST smash day ever ever.
I met some new people, and had a blast with the old ones! Haha.
Shoutouts to..
My Crew: STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS! Haha, we got *****. :D
Radical Dreamer: I had fun playing Zelda against you. :) May we meet again!
David (StopNStart): Good s***, as always. Thanks for letting us use your phone.
Andrew: Haha, you just like running into those heels, huh? Get at my Zelda!
BOK: Man, you beat me in crews.. It was close though.
Pnoy: Link + Zelda = Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. What were we, like 80 and 0?
Pat: Thanks for having these. You're the best.
Ky: We also had really good team matches. The Key to Love! :D
Lanstar: Man! You took 14 stocks! Crazy!
Shoutouts to everyone else just for showing up! I think this was really fun. Wooo, go SD/Irvine! I wish every week was like this day. <3

Also, those deserts were pretty good. Mmmm.

-Naleek

Ps. Brandon, stop not signing out. D:<
F U, you butt pirate. get off my account. D:<

DJMirror

Smash Master
GG to everyone (I can't post shoutouts because i'm currently at work)

I got ***** hard

the messed up part was someone was picking on Ky =/ what a *****

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Oh shoot, almost forgot.
Shout out to Charles. :D
I like how we were going back and forth with Bowser and Falcon.
aww yea.dude your bowser is so good wtf haha.you make it hard for me to like..do the normal stuff i do that works on other people.i guess youre just a lot smarter than other people.go to tournaments and stuff more!

shoutouts:

my crew - STOMP EM IN THE NUTS!

pat - as always,thanks for hosting.aside from the triweeklies,these weekly smashfests are probably your best idea yet as far as bringing the community together to play and socialize and stuff.you ****

david - sorry for holding you up from getting food haha

andrew - always fun hanging out with you man.go to GREV this weekend!i'll drive you if youre too lazy or whatever.i know we're not gonna win singles,but its fun going out and meeting everyone/playing with people from different regions,etc.ONE DAY im gonna make you go up to at least irvine to play

brandon - i know you wanna play another tournament/money match,but i honestly think youre gonna **** me dude haha.youre so technical,or at least you look hella technical when im around watching you play.but anyway,if you want another game or couple games im down at the next one

ky - you ****(d) me in teams.i dunno why youre so good but you are.dont stop playing!

jun - you play weird <3

antonio & leeland - sorry i forgot your guys' stuff was in my car haha

richard - youre a scrub.go to GREV this weekend

ranulfo - man i havent seen you in FOREVER.dumb how we didnt get to play :[ ..we got to at the next one fsho

949 - i <3 you guys dude
ps: dave youre gay for not letting me get far in our crew battle haha
double ps: can you guys find a way to bring derrick (DC$) out from his hibernation and bring him to one of these?!

if i left anyone out im sorry im just dumb haha

MacD

Banned via Administration
charles, you come all the way to irvine just to play smash? ;)

you might not realize this (cause you play with 2 different regions often enough) but playing different people is nice, it's not that far to SD and there were a lot of people i'm sure

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i do NOT go all the way to irvine to play smash ;) ..i go to visit my girlfriend...who has class until like 730ish on fridays..so go early and play smash with 949 homies to pass the time haha.yeah there were a lot of people at the ucsd thing.you shouldve gone mccain!math is easy.ditch next time!

ps: i have no idea why i posted "you guys came all the way to SD to play smash?!" ...i think i was gonna say something afterwards but my brain was like "ok youre done" so i blanked out and stopped typing haha

LegendOfZelda

Smash Apprentice
It was fun. I'll keep it short.

Crew - STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS. My personal apologies for choking.

Kira & his crew - Sorry for resetting! I forgot I had 5 stocks. =[ My bad. I was really confused when everyone was like...wait, why'd he reset. So yeah, sorry.

San Marcos - Bring Jason next time and stop sucking Richard.

Kyle - Come back to us.

The Crew with 1 Sheik & 3 Marths - F*** that...

Ky - It was fun to play you, and for your amount of time put in, you're really good. Keep playing and you'll ****.

Pat - Thanks so much for hosting. No worries on leaving early.

Jason - More friendlies next time. My fox got this on FD. I won't suicide next time.

Derek - Get a car.

Zhu - Come next time. Your birthday doesn't matter! :p

George - Friendlies next time, let's do it.

I'm sure I forgot at least one person and this ended up being long...so yeah. Good **** SD.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'd come to SD for a tourney monday, can't think of anything that would stop me from doing so

and fly it is stats... does that change your opinion?

Top Bottom