• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I don't know about games tomorrow.
Feeling sick.
All of you might get off easy for a day.

EDIT: I am feeling better.

The St. Valentines Day Melee Massacre Will Proceed as Scheduled!

-Jesse, Mo' Food Mo' Problems, SNG #1 Foon, Sjerrj #3 Faan

Jun.

Smash Lord
HEYYYY lets all get together and go to midnight launch for MVC3. I haven't played any previous MVCs but it sure looks fun and I have 2 sticks and an xbox so why not right?

text me if you're free tonight and wanna play some melee and hang out with MVC3

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
eriky rules have confirmed my greatest fear, the elo rankings have degenerated smash into random stage with item use.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you *******s

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
HEYYYY lets all get together and go to midnight launch for MVC3. I haven't played any previous MVCs but it sure looks fun and I have 2 sticks and an xbox so why not right?

text me if you're free tonight and wanna play some melee and hang out with MVC3
I hate you Jun, I'll come lol.

I need stay up/have someone wake me up at 7:40 to sign up for classes anyways -_-

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
cool cool I guess i'll bring my sticks and xbox to lisas or ask her if i can.
We can play on campus lol. I'm pretty sure Baker and Dawson would want to play as well. I THINK Ky's place would be up for some smash.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I got bored at work and started registering us as a student org literally so we can get free pizza and official venues for smashfests just in case.

I am dead serious.

Post your e-mail if you wanna be a principle member. You just have to take this easy test that takes like 5 minutes.

UCSD Melee:
To expand the community of the game Super Smash Bros: Melee by offering a friendly, interactive, and competitive environment to all student players.

EDIT: Sent principle member tests to the following people.
Eric
Kevin
Andrew Wu
Pat
Ky

No particular reason just the 5 people that came up in my head. Take the test lol.

Jun.

Smash Lord
make sure everyone does the "principals of community" quiz too. Its super easy just make sure you press "submit" after every question

Jesse and David added too

@godsbreath
I think people will be playing in a bit at ky's maybe

Jun.

Smash Lord
to be honest I wouldn't go if I was a noob. Noobs just take up tv space when better players could be practicing.

jk man pm your number or post it if you're daring

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
are people playing?

and you dont need to have all 8 principle member spots filled. It should just be people who actually do ****, aka you for registering, pat for tournaments, possibly me and wu for tournaments, and people who can record.

and im down to play tonight
edit: mvc3 and melee tonight

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
i believe i should be this new orgs president. i nominate myself for theat position!

on another note. i am down for MVC3 nite.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'm a principle member now.
Title: Resident Noob-Destroyer

Anyway, are people at the Lodge or at Ky's?

Jun.

Smash Lord
Current Standings
Jun :fox:/:marth: - 1588
Eric :zelda:/:popo: - 1558
Jesse :falcon:/:luigi2: - 1546
Ky :falcon: - 1532
Radical :marth:/:falcon: - 1531
Tristan :fox:- 1503
Yuta :falco: - 1499
Joe Zhang :falcon:/:falco: - 1498
Dawson :falco:/:marth: - 1485
Andwu :sheik:/:ganondorf: - 1485
Sunny :falco:/:falcon: - 1483
Anthony :fox:/:101: - 1471
Kevin :drmario: - 1469
Tom :falcon:/:ganondorf: - 1469
Baker :jigglypuff:/:peach: - 1468
Kelvin :falco: - 1450
David :yeahboi: - 1440

Unranked
George :mario2: - 1500
Lanstar :marth: - 1500
Connor (the adult) :sheik: - 1500
Vionce :ganondorf: - 1500

GAP
If David beats Jun +22/-22

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Or we could just revive this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221821

and make it our ranking/ucsd/smashfest/rec class tournament thread. We limit the socializing on that thread and we only post results and rankings. We refer to it whenever we want to see who is where and who won what. The thread says "UCSD", but now it can include to mean all non-student, smashfest regulars.

We just need Ilija to hand over responsibility for the thread so we can make appropriate edits.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hey Pat Jkun wanted to know if the lodge is free this weekend for another arcadian. I told him its too late notice but just a heads up

Also can I have editing rights on this thread then? I'll just post rankings on the first page so it doesn't flood every other page.

@BOK
Its a ranking system that rewards more points if you beat people with higher points. Its originally from chess and used in a lot of computer games and such. Want me to put your falcon in?

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pat Jkun wanted to know if the lodge is free this weekend for another arcadian. I told him its too late notice but just a heads up

Also can I have editing rights on this thread then? I'll just post rankings on the first page so it doesn't flood every other page.

@BOK
Its a ranking system that rewards more points if you beat people with higher points. Its originally from chess and used in a lot of computer games and such. Want me to put your falcon in?
Sick. Hell yeah i want in. Ill most likely be there Friday then.

Top Bottom