• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Anyone up for a Pound party this weekend? I'm so hyped for Armada winning this. Singles on Sunday right? Let's do it. Lodge? Or anyone wanna host this?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
How many set-ups are needed for Ky's?
I have Eric's Wii and my Gamecube.
I'll take both if needed.

Jun.

Smash Lord
from now on, rankings are always on pg. 1000 or if pat updates it on the first page. PG 1000 will be the most recent rankings. Bookmark that page

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
hey pat i found a comment you made on Reddit! haha, wasn't too hard since the submission was "what's your favorite game" and it was under super smash brothers melee. "patlep" lol

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
hey pat i found a comment you made on Reddit! haha, wasn't too hard since the submission was "what's your favorite game" and it was under super smash brothers melee. "patlep" lol
haha.

I agree about "patlep".

lol.

It's inspired me to make either "jessw.a.s.t.e." or "jesscoot"

-Jess-Coot

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
omg i wasn't supposed to play this long today -.-

but good games again as usual; made me realize how much I actually suck at this game compared to most everyone here haha. Time to watch some smash VOD...

-Tom, 我是 UCSD 最差的Falco.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone I played today, and to Ky and Ian with whom I played ranked matches.

I dunno why I chose FD; I hate that stage (outside of CGing spacies) lol.

MvC3 is too crazy to follow. I'm definitely not used to an arcade stick.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Update on the 1000th page.

I always calculate carefully but like I said if you really care about your score calculate it yourself after and see if its right.

IMPORTANT

Everyone that signed up to be a principle member of UCSD Melee the actual student org needs to do the two following things. Eric, Kevin, Ky, AndrewWu, Jesse, David Park, AndrewBaker.

1. Sign the agreement
2. Take the diversity training. (Its not even training just answer the obvious questions)
http://studentorg.ucsd.edu/ / UCSD Melee / Principles of Community Training on the left.

I'm in the process of writing a constitution.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Update on the 1000th page.

IMPORTANT

Everyone that signed up to be a principle member of UCSD Melee the actual student org needs to do the two following things. Eric, Kevin, Ky, AndrewWu, Jesse, David Park, AndrewBaker.

1. Sign the agreement
2. Take the diversity training. (Its not even training just answer the obvious questions)
http://studentorg.ucsd.edu/Students/Diversity/Diversitytraining.aspx

I'm in the process of writing a constitution.
Anyone getting an error whenever they try to use the link? After I sign in I get

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /Students/StudentDefault.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2443; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2470

Happens both in FF and IE.

Edit!: Nvm, I'm able to access it through the student org page itself rather than the link.

On a side note: Ky, David, or Ian. By any chance do you guys have an umbrella at your doorsteps? Because I think I forgot mine at your place lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
jun, idk if you saw in the other thread

but talk to bizzaro flame, he said he'd give you their constitution and you could just tweak a few things

Jun.

Smash Lord
Its ok pat. I just needed 8 people to take dumb tests so that we're even considered anything. Doesn't mean anything and if anything I guess we would elect actual positions for things which I'm sure you won't have a problems getting.

Edit: Actually I'm gonna kick the youngest person off in case I need help with logistics which Pat could probably help me better with. Ok Pat there is a spot for you now.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Four 408s in the principle members. yeeee.

IC dittos are so fun LOL. I double grabbed Pat! Then he ***** me.

Other things I learned yesterday include:
Sunny sucks
Zelda on Falcon is very hard
Armada's in America now
Sunny sucks
David's Dante has no chance against my Storm/Sentinel/whatever other cheap characters I will look up in a sec while I'm in class with nothing better to do.
Sunny sucks

Oh and.

Sunny sucks.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Goal for the end of the quarter:

I must defeat Sunny's Falco with my Falcon.
My Falcon must improve.

SilentJesse.
DarkJesse.
Jesai.
Jessax.
Jesscar.
Jessango.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
everyone needs to do the principles of community quiz. just click "next" until you hit the quiz slides. answeres are as follows: (should be pretty obvious)

all of the above
all of the above
all of the above
all of the above
stomp em in the nuts...jk its take a stand etc etc.

DO IT NOW.

edit: lol @ hyung kim

it just sounds too korean to be you jun LOL

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
everyone needs to do the principles of community quiz. just click "next" until you hit the quiz slides. answeres are as follows: (should be pretty obvious)

all of the above
all of the above
all of the above
all of the above
stomp em in the nuts...jk its take a stand etc etc.

DO IT NOW.

edit: lol @ hyung kim

it just sounds too korean to be you jun LOL
god this thing is so stupid

Top Bottom