• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Jun.

Smash Lord
Current Standings

Jesse :falcon:/:luigi2: - 1546
Jun :fox:/:marth: - 1532
Tristan :fox:- 1517
Yuta :falco: - 1516
Ky :falcon: - 1513
Eric :zelda:/:popo: - 1513
Baker :jigglypuff: - 1484
Sunny :falco:/:falcon: - 1483
Kevin :drmario: - 1483
David :yeahboi: - 1413

Unranked
Joe :falcon:/:falco: - 1500
Kelvin :falco: - 1500
Dawson :falco:/:marth: - 1500
George :mario2: - 1500
Radical :marth: - 1500
Andwu :sheik:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Tom :falcon:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Lanstar :marth: - 1500
Connor (the adult) :sheik: - 1500
Vionce :ganondorf: - 1500

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
we need another tri weekly this quarter. anyone want to pick a date?
End of 9th Week? March 5th? I think that's when the second wave of Midterms should be done? Or 8th Week Feb 26th? I know that's the week of my CENG Midterm haha.

I know that David expressed interest in a Triweekly. Not sure about everyone else.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
I hate you Jun. Told me Project M beta release and I played til 4 am. Got no sleep and barely finished hw...worth it. To those who have modded wiis (only need up to HBC to get GeckoOS), go grab project m. It only has 14 characters so far but it's actually pretty fun even if it has some bugs. Plus it'll get your Brawl disc some use.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I haven't tried USB loading anything before, but I'd imagine you can mess around with the GeckoOS settings to launch from whatever

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
triweekly sounds great

smashfest this friday? i don't usually have anyone to play here so i resort to playing other video games until a smashfest comes up x)

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
do you need the disc or can you play it off CFG USB Loader?
i use usb loader gx and it seems to work fine.

also, even unmodded wiis can play project m, you just need an sd card and zero custom stages. If you dont have an sd card you can use riivolution which works with most usb drives (but you'll still need homebrew channel for this).

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Today I learned I know nothing about gaming consoles beyond the Gamecube. A little bit of 360, maybe, but that's it.

-Jesse, Really is an old "Coot".

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
i dreamt that I beat Dr. PeePee in Falco dittos on brawl battlefield.
yesterday I was watching That 70's Show and it was that episode where I think somebody brought up eric's childhood name which is "dr. pee pee"

that's where he got that name right?

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
No it's not haha. Someone posted that clip a while ago in melee discussion.

In other news I can't make tomorrow so does anyone wanna play a bit today?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
No it's not haha. Someone posted that clip a while ago in melee discussion.

In other news I can't make tomorrow so does anyone wanna play a bit today?
What time?

I think I have an hour or more to spare after my class ends at 6.20.

Text me to let me know if I don't get back to you immediately.

-Jesse, Brawl is Horrible in All its Variations. =D

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
yesterday I was watching That 70's Show and it was that episode where I think somebody brought up eric's childhood name which is "dr. pee pee"

that's where he got that name right?

i actually asked him about it during friendlies at WGF and he said it was some nickname from his childhood when he spilled something all over his pants lol

also dunno if i can make it friday, i'm gonna work late -_-

Jun.

Smash Lord
Current Standings
Eric :zelda:/:popo: - 1558
Jesse :falcon:/:luigi2: - 1546
Jun :fox:/:marth: - 1532
Radical :marth: - 1532
Tristan :fox:- 1517
Yuta :falco: - 1516
Ky :falcon: - 1488
Baker :jigglypuff:/:peach: - 1484
Sunny :falco:/:falcon: - 1483
Kevin :drmario: - 1483
Tom :falcon:/:ganondorf: - 1469
Kelvin :falco: - 1469
David :yeahboi: - 1413

Unranked
Joe :falcon:/:falco: - 1500
Dawson :falco:/:marth: - 1500
George :mario2: - 1500
Andwu :sheik:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Lanstar :marth: - 1500
Connor (the adult) :sheik: - 1500
Vionce :ganondorf: - 1500

Jun.

Smash Lord
I wouldn't wanna lose to david...

if a 1500 loses to david you lose 20 points rofl

ps. Look at my post count...

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
1 more and it's the big one oh oh oh

man, sometimes i wish i attended UCSD just so i can play melee more frequently

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Okay, these rankings have been stagnating long enough. I challenge every single one of you to a ranked match the next time I see you. Except Sunny, since our triscuit match will count anyway. Honestly, to speed things up, we should just have a dollar/free tourney on Monday. I would prefer dollar, and I only mentioned free because Jesse and Sunny may not want to put a dollar on the line with their terrible Falcons and Luigi/Falco, even though little do they know that my ICs will make short work of their silly mains as well.

Ky, our match is going to be doc vs falcon. Sorry, I don't want to do it either, but I gotta prove a point to David.

Get ready to ban some Brinstar, *****zzz
Oops, just realized that implied I was actually going to drop a match.

Coot

Smash Rookie
Okay, these rankings have been stagnating long enough. I challenge every single one of you to a ranked match the next time I see you. Except Sunny, since our triscuit match will count anyway. Honestly, to speed things up, we should just have a dollar/free tourney on Monday. I would prefer dollar, and I only mentioned free because Jesse and Sunny may not want to put a dollar on the line with their terrible Falcons and Luigi/Falco, even though little do they know that my ICs will make short work of their silly mains as well.

Ky, our match is going to be doc vs falcon. Sorry, I don't want to do it either, but I gotta prove a point to David.

Get ready to ban some Brinstar, *****zzz
Oops, just realized that implied I was actually going to drop a match.

Foolish.

No Mercy and No Fear.

I need Anthony to watch our matches so he can chime in with a "No Fear" every time I do something bad-***.

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
Foolish.

No Mercy and No Fear.

I need Anthony to watch our matches so he can chime in with a "No Fear" every time I do something bad-***.
and you need me to stand around and make eric feel queasy by shouting out random an irrelevant things @_@

IM ON A DOLPHIN DOIN FLIPS AND ****

EDIT: I should be writing my essay but I'm getting distracted D:

Coot

Smash Rookie
How late are you guys playing? I'm thinking about coming cause I really need Pound practice.
If a good group of them get started then they'll probably play through the night and well into the morning.

I'm not sure how many people are playing today, though. It doesn't seem like many are coming. :/

Anyway,

if any of you UCSD/SD people want to play soon, I'll be heading to the lodge at 3, 330. I'll be hanging out there so just show up if you want to get a game in.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Uh, people should be around pretty late and if you come by then more people will probably come by and stay longer. Loooool, zhu hype.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Uh, people should be around pretty late and if you come by then more people will probably come by and stay longer. Loooool, zhu hype.
LOL ikr? Zhu hype!

shame that it looks like I won't be able to make it :\

Top Bottom