• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
yo so i'm at the lodge now, there's some random girl studying where we usually play so i set up in the big room. see you guys soon!

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Hey San Diegan smashers, I was wondering if any of you were sticking around Saturday night (Dec. 11th)?

My flight home isn't until Sunday noon or so, so....I've got some time to kill on Saturday night. Unless I"m tired, let me know! ;)

~Sunny

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

haha. Great games today. Good doubles matches Tom, Ky, and Yuta and Tristan (Team Coot), Eric, and Andrew.

Also, I hate you all for making me stay an hour and a half later than expected.
Jk, you're all awesome. =D

You'll be missed, George. UCSD Falco's have suffered a major loss.
Hope you drop by some time.

See the rest of you on Friday/Saturday or next month.

Happy Holidays.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
George will be missed. But imna falco main now in George's honor. :)
No. I'M going to continue to main Falco in George's honor. The senior Falco baton has been passed down. You should stay with Fox. =D Once I'm gone, you can main Falco all you want. haha.

-Jesse

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
We're all gonna miss George =/ Yesterday, George and I were just talking about how crazy the melee scene has become here, and it's seriously amazing how big melee at SD is now. My freshman year, the smashers at UCSD were literally just Simon, Jun, Pat, Gonzalo, and George, and I was semi-active-ish towards the beginning. After quitting smash for almost two years, I come back to a scene that's gotten so much bigger, everyone's so much better (than me haha), and everyone's just awesome (obviously except for Andrew Wu). Good stuff.

SD lost its best Zelda, but I'll try my best to fill George's shoes LOL.

Haha George, thanks for introducing me to the "smash scene" at SD (lol), you're ****ing hilarious, and good games all these years. mirai ni gabatte ne. Maybe your hatsuon will not be so warui after you're in Japan for a bit ;)

p.s. figure out your schedule and come to wgf!

After typing that, I feel old now, especially realizing how many of us are leaving after this year (engdrew, Jesse, Jun, Pat?) and then after next year (me, Sunny, Miguel, Tristan) QQ

EDIT:

I was just watching some cosmo vids and found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxUIRramZgc#t=7m15s

So **** YOU yuta/george/RD andrew/dawson :(

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
I'm gone after this year. And I remember playing freshman year with Jesse, Ilija, Sunny and George haha, man that was a while ago now that I think about it. Nice playing with you though George, I didn't know that was our last game lol.. Gg's see you around

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
I'ma miss you George, even if we didn't play too many games together I know you'll always be there in spirit telling me to home run somebody. Hope you enjoy whereeva you're going!

I think I give up on Falcon =(

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
After typing that, I feel old now, especially realizing how many of us are leaving after this year (engdrew, Jesse, Jun, Pat?) and then after next year (me, Sunny, Miguel, Tristan) QQ
Thanks for forgetting me and Kelvin :p
Gotta get out of here in 4 years even if I have to do summer session.

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
No. I'M going to continue to main Falco in George's honor. The senior Falco baton has been passed down. You should stay with Fox. =D Once I'm gone, you can main Falco all you want. haha.

-Jesse
Jesse i don't approve of your main character choice.
who's that gay looking ****** with a cape and sword?? not chill.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
@Jesse: I agree, you get the mantle for now. I think George would agree that you deserve it.

@Yuta: Why you mad?

@Eric/Andrew: Shoutout!

@George: You and your blue bird are gonna be missed. Seriously, post in here every once in a while to let us know whats up /if your gonna be in town. Also, thanks for all the smash incite and general convo. I'll definitely miss seeing you around.

Seriously, its sad to think that soon were all gonna be out of here.

Where will we be as smashers when we leave sd? It's a scary question to consider.

Jun.

Smash Lord
George is gone?

THANK GOD one less falco

jk George. I met this ***** back when I mained falco and I couldn't move my lasers. Then I learned Marth and made his life gayer for the last like 2-3 years. BACK IN THE DAY melee was'a strugglin. YOU KIDS JUST DON'T KNOW LOL. Pretty alive now.

PS

why was 6 afraid of 7

(answer in post count)

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
George is gone?

THANK GOD one less falco

jk George. I met this ***** back when I mained falco and I couldn't move my lasers. Then I learned Marth and made his life gayer for the last like 2-3 years. BACK IN THE DAY melee was'a strugglin. YOU KIDS JUST DON'T KNOW LOL. Pretty alive now.

PS

why was 6 afraid of 7

(answer in post count)
I remember back when you saw Julian first waveshine me into a pretty bad 3 stock, and you were like holy **** I wanna do that. Back when the first seeds of evil were planted. Gross.

*waits for jun's response to mess up his dumb joke*

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Yuta, I could probably be there at 12 or 12.30 if I finish up a project with decent time. I'll probably go then and hang around until 2.30 or so. Then I'll probably return in the late evening/night if you are all still there.

-Jesse

EDIT: I will not be there at 12 or 12.30. I did not finish up a project with decent time. I will be sleeping. The earliest I can muster is 1.

=D

Top Bottom