• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Dude, im gonna be there with a setup at like 12. I gotta leave early but I'll be back later for sure.

Edit: So i got here and the only person I can see is a custodial worker watching judge joe brown.

Edit Edit: I'm gonna go but I'll leave my setup upstairs. Please make sure it either goes back up there or it goes home with someone on campus...

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Dude, im gonna be there with a setup at like 12. I gotta leave early but I'll be back later for sure.

Edit: So i got here and the only person I can see is a custodial worker watching judge joe brown.
This made me lol.
Judge Joe Brown is serious business.

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are people going to be at the Lodge today?
I have a feeling most people are going to be nerds.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are people going to be at the Lodge today?
I have a feeling most people are going to be nerds.
Well, if the choice is between staying in and studying or staying in and playing smash, I think everyone is going to be a nerd.

I, for one, am going to be a smash nerd (unless something major or Marshallpalooza related comes up) and will be going for a bit. I'm finishing up a paper now and will head over as soon as I get something to eat. Hopefully someone is there by then, otherwise, I'll just hang around for a bit and be a lonely video game dork until I start feeling self-conscious or people need the room for legitimate reasons.

-Jesse

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
i did

gg tristan, i think you're good enough to pick a main, don't worry dude. i get scared playin you lol

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
aaaahahhahaaaaa you guys are so dumb.
every single one of you LOL
<333333

EDIT: except eric

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Andrew, follow this guide with my dazzle. Its how I capture stuff. Even though it's going to be recorded in avi, the file size is still gonna be huge so you'll need to compress it in vdub or something.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217934

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Sigh this needs to never happen again... ever. Staying up is fine, but 2 days before 2 finals is not. I hate Peach, I hate this game, I hate Andrew, but I love you guys. Obviously except Andrew. And Richard cuz he never wants to play me. And George cuz most of the reason I went yesterday was cuz George was leaving forever but then he doesn't go -_____- you better come to wgf.

LOL.

EDIT:
Congrats to David for winning two whole American dollars. Enjoy those whopper jrs.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Sigh this needs to never happen again... ever. Staying up is fine, but 2 days before 2 finals is not. I hate Peach, I hate this game, I hate Andrew, but I love you guys. Obviously except Andrew. And Richard cuz he never wants to play me. And George cuz most of the reason I went yesterday was cuz George was leaving forever but then he doesn't go -_____- you better come to wgf.

LOL.

EDIT:
Congrats to David for winning two whole American dollars. Enjoy those whopper jrs.
fuuuuuck my bad eric! i got so ****ed up thursday night i didn't get up till 5 on friday -_-. word to the wise, stay away from 4 loko. is anyone going monday though?? i'll definitely be there then since im done with finals.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
fuuuuuck my bad eric! i got so ****ed up thursday night i didn't get up till 5 on friday -_-. word to the wise, stay away from 4 loko. is anyone going monday though?? i'll definitely be there then since im done with finals.
What he's asking. Is there anyone going on Monday? I'm probably showing up some time after my final (5.30 or 6.00) if anyone is still there.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I was wondering what was up at the lodge when i walked by. Do you guys only play melee? I'm a brawl player (booo i know) if anyone's down I'd be down for some games

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
The guy that posted above you is a brawl player lol. You should come to these smashfests and maybe bring a set up or something. I'm sure there would be people willing to play Brawl with you, and you should start playing melee too :)

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
The guy that posted above you is a brawl player lol. You should come to these smashfests and maybe bring a set up or something. I'm sure there would be people willing to play Brawl with you, and you should start playing melee too :)

you should bring a melee set up and EVERYONE will play with you :]

Edit: Lol quoted the wrong one ahaha but yeah.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I suggest we implement a rule. For every 3 Melee matches that Nefarious B plays, he will be able to play 1 Brawl match. The same applies to all other Brawl hopefuls.

I figure this is a fair exchange considering that the length of 3 Melee matches is equal to the length of 1 Brawl match. haha. =D

B, as others before me have said, just take a set-up and see if there is interest. If not, just convert to Melee. :)

-Jesse

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
stop your studying

watch pp vs m2k. now.

adkjshflihelhaldfkjhasdlkfhjasdlfkhiuhzclkjhzklhfjaeislhuf amazing

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Jesse, you smash evangelical.. actually forcing melee on someone should be legal.. all valid points too. You main Marth?? whatt

I'm going today for sure.. need a study break. Around 2-3

Also, Andrew: if you're going today, could you bring my cube? Or I could pick it up, is it at the lodge?

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey miguel, i think your cube is at ky's place lol? the memory cards might be mixed up however =/ the warren people messed with them since they didnt have enough memory cards with data to go around.

Top Bottom