• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
We should have a triweekly at the beginning of next quarter instead! I don't think a lot of people stay too long past their last final :(
I agree. I think I will be here on the 11th, but I'm willing to bet that quite a few of us will be gone by then or at least will be leaving on that particular day.

If that day works best though, then it will just have to do.

:)

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Haha I bought my ticket for saturday a long time ago when it was cheap :( Oh well if it works for everyone else, that'd be cool. A post-finals tourney is definitely nice for just chilling :)

George, losing to your Sheik is making want to step up my Peach game for the match up LOL. I've been relying too much on ******** counterpicks that people have no experience in and gimmicks to beat Sheiks in the past (Zelda, dittos, ICs, Fox). Somehow, I have a feeling my Zelda won't be beating your Sheik or Ilija again after the first time lol.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Haha I bought my ticket for saturday a long time ago when it was cheap :( Oh well if it works for everyone else, that'd be cool. A post-finals tourney is definitely nice for just chilling :)
I think every NorCal UCSD smasher has bought their flight ticket already lol.
How does everyone's final schedule look like? I'll be done by noon Thursday but flight's on Saturday so I can smash all day Friday haha.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I'll be back in LA by Friday afternoon and the motherland by Saturday. Hello blocked internets. D:

Time to work on my horrid Flaco...
work that flaco. flaco flaco yay. lol ucsd and its flacos. so many.

btw use an adapter in China. I fried my gamecube cuz of the voltage difference lol.

and I'm done Friday night. at 10. fml. I'm down to smash after LOL. yes. erm. I hate my finals schedule :(

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Slacking hardcore! I'll see all you guys tomorrow then.. what time do people usually go? Cube's still at Andrew's too.. Jesse do you still own peaches?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey SD. I'm coming by next weekend, Thanksgiving weekend.

!

What's going on!

Also, I'll be in SD for the winter--in fact I'll be coming in December 17, the Friday before DGDTJ. I'll be bringing OkamiBW with me, and I'm planning to attend the tournament!

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
What's up SD? I'm in town again.
Hey SD. I'm coming by next weekend, Thanksgiving weekend.

!

What's going on!

Also, I'll be in SD for the winter--in fact I'll be coming in December 17, the Friday before DGDTJ. I'll be bringing OkamiBW with me, and I'm planning to attend the tournament!
Dude, we're here on the same weekend?! Awesome! We gotta set something up.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Tristan's and Andrew's Wiis are at Andrew Baker's place :) or Yuta's. Or Tom's. I don't know who left last. I just told all of them to take it when they leave lol

Miguel you should come moooore our Peach dittos are so exciting haha. They're not like 6 minute turnip campfests at all. Jesse and George hatin' on our Peach dittos D: waaay more exciting than your falco dittos!

EDIT: how sad, my name isn't orange anymore =/ they killed all of the user groups except for like. broomers and debaters :(

EDIT #2: After losing to George in a Zelda ditto, I have agreed to quit Zelda until WGF lol. SD is safe.... for now thanks to George :(

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
IS THERE ANYTHING HAPPENING ON MONDAY!!! Man it took me forever to remember my username and password haha.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Great games everyone.
Seven straight hours of Melee is terrible for the brain.
See you on Monday.

-Jesse

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Tristan's and Andrew's Wiis are at Andrew Baker's place :) or Yuta's. Or Tom's. I don't know who left last. I just told all of them to take it when they leave lol

Miguel you should come moooore our Peach dittos are so exciting haha. They're not like 6 minute turnip campfests at all. Jesse and George hatin' on our Peach dittos D: waaay more exciting than your falco dittos!

EDIT: how sad, my name isn't orange anymore =/ they killed all of the user groups except for like. broomers and debaters :(

EDIT #2: After losing to George in a Zelda ditto, I have agreed to quit Zelda until WGF lol. SD is safe.... for now thanks to George :(
You haven't played my Zelda, haha. Money maaaaatch!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
You haven't played my Zelda, haha. Money maaaaatch!
Haha maybe :p Apparently I'm not too great at those.

lollll 2 stocked eric's zelda in dittos. WHERE YOU AT PNNOOOYYYY

and like all his other characters.

see you guys monday!
It was the first time you've beaten me in a Roy ditto AND I pulled a crazy dtilt -> dair spike -> fsmash combo, which means technically I win, right? D: and to be fair, all of them were close. INCLUDING BOTH MATCHES OF FALCO DITTOS. And I beat you in Fox dittos! and Peach dittos! (don't know why these were close -____- I beat Miguel by 2 stocks and I beat you by one wtf?) and we both know I had that Pikachu ditto :)

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
i just saw a video of ^ playing wii.............................
o_O? LOL go look on kelvin's youtube page HAHAHAHA

Top Bottom