• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
dunno about anyone else but i'll probably be there around 4 to whenever. probably won't stay later then 8 ish though, **** to do tomorrow night.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dear San Diego,

I cordially invite all of you to bring set ups to the tournament tomorrow. It would be very helpful, and the more set ups there are, the more time there will be to engage in friendly matches.

Sincerely,

Jason Lam

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi, everyone! <3

Does anybody know if anyone will be playing tonight? I kind of sort of really, really want to play with everyone and get my
big, fat
butt kicked tonight to train, that way I can be ready when my
big, fat
butt gets kicked tomorrow for real!

Thank you! <3

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
So by some crazy chance only one person was available to cover my shift tomorrow, and he happen to be working with me today so I could ask him and he said yes. Combofest you just may have your revenge yet :]

Also I need a partner, anyone willing...?

Peek¹

Smash Rookie
@glowworm : i have a triwing, and i will be at smashfest today. i can do it for you real quick. i might be able to fix your wired controller if you let me see it.
hey ky if i bring my wired controller, will you try to fix it for me? it's glowworm.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Dear San Diego,

I cordially invite all of you to bring set ups to the tournament tomorrow. It would be very helpful, and the more set ups there are, the more time there will be to engage in friendly matches.

Sincerely,

Jason Lam

Way ahead of you buddy. :)

San diegos gonna tear this apart. Good luck to everyone! I'm sorry I can't be there :(

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
we're gonna miss you andrew =[

It's been a lot of fun playing with all you SD kids, can't wait to see how you guys do today.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
back that *** up back that *** up.

let me scrub it gooddddd yeh yeh yeh

(it's my new hit single)

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Um, I'm probably gonna show up tomorrow for a bit. Eric you should go. Also, what the heck @ Arcadian2... I'm gonna have questions for you guys tomorrow.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
im down to hang out. pat ill be there tomorrow at like 3 to pick up my wii and maybe play a couple games.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
im down to hang out. pat ill be there tomorrow at like 3 to pick up my wii and maybe play a couple games.
glad you found your wii and it wasn't stolen. I might go there and play a couple games but I have midterms this week :(

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Lol, my bad eric. I didn't see your post til now. Didn't plan on going to lodge today, and haven't changed my mind. haha, have fun people.

Top Bottom