• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Celph

Smash Journeyman
calm down guys, hugo was off

insert any number of players and they woulda beat hugo too

my fault for losing to connor, then i woulda ***** atlus and hugs

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Wow calm down.

I lost because I had just finished 3 days of brawling 12 hours a day, on 4 hours of sleep per day, preceded by a weeks worth of Brawl practice.
****ing noobs breathing heavy while I scratch my nuts mid match.
I played incredibly ****ty and atlus played really well.

See Azn Lep, this is why I wanted you to take me out of the bracket, I didn't want to give people the satisfaction of beating me at my worst.

Atlus did the whole thing in a respectful manner though. Have to give him props for that. Thank god he wasn't one of those heavy breathing, fist pumping noobs that don't understand the difference between doing well themselves and the opponent doing incredibly bad.

Though I must admit, beating me at my worst is STILL an accomplishment, seeing as how I got 5th. so congratz to atlus.

Lovage

Smash Hero
more results cuz people wanted it

1. mango ($13 money match split with joey)
2. lucky
3. atlus set with tofu in losers semi's was CLOSE as ****, seriously insane and like no one saw it but me...fukkken noobs
4. tofu beat zhu and me and barely lost to atlus
5. hugs played like fukken crap lol but was still pretty good
5. lovage almost lost to lil fumi's yoshi and fox. close sets but lost to tofu and atlus
7. midgy lost to lucky and then lost to me in a pretty close set...i lasered :(
7. connor beat P and did really good against hugs with his shiek
9. embracethe12
9. neighboorhoodP

and a few more but i cant really remember, not sure about the last 2

GOOD tourny so many crazy sets...like every set i played in tourny was CLOSE AS ****, good or bad it was always close lol. san diego is too good. so is azn lep.
also my weekend *****. friday i went to brian tran's house who i havnt seen in forever and got to ply ssb64. saturday i went to connor's biweekly(***** that **** boy) and then went to PATS. watched the infinite voyage of captain drake and gran turino with tofu/atlus/j666 LMAO. too good. watched the EAGLES game next morning, played smash, went to cameron's house got to play with PBODY and then went to the torny on sunday..so pretty much ****
gg!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmfao honestly

to socal:
I'm doing $5-$10 money matches when I come down for circuit
that means oscar, adam, tofu, atlus, connor, whoever else
even if I lose money it'll still be good experience, plus I want to play everybody at their best (and also be playing at MY best too)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey steven

in the cartoon network dub they call it the tri-form technique, and vegeta says heh, cool.

but in the uncut dub they call it multi-form and vegeta says heh, amateurs

MacD

Banned via Administration
ONLY Lovage saw the set between Tofu and I! No one else knows how friggin close the s#!+ was!
i saw most of that, i was on the couch right by it and saw jigggy die, then a crazy combo to rest, then jiggy dies again, then rest again, i was like, wtf this is insane... that might a litle bit of an exageration but not much, it was intensely close

lets see... plan 9, epic team i think, doing well enough against mango and ****** and tehn losing again to loveage expected, we did really well though for some reason

p i hoped you like me giving you my money, not gonna lie though, i thought i had your fox after tennis raquet gimp and the next kill, good stuff reading me, i'm learning though

sherigami nice to meet you i guess, maybe if you ever get good at teams we'll team, and remember peach shouldn't DADS against a sheik, just DS ;)

people from connor's house it was cool to see you all again, i do like how many people i met in like 2 days, in norcal took me like a year+ to make this many friends in smash

next time maybe i'll mm people for $1, i normally don't but who knows next time i might just come prepared

i'm probably forgetting people but wahtev

finally azn lep good tourny hosting, way to have like 10 tv's and be farther then on time evenwith 2 people delaying a whole side of the bracket

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hey steven

in the cartoon network dub they call it the tri-form technique, and vegeta says heh, cool.

but in the uncut dub they call it multi-form and vegeta says heh, amateurs
gayy, vegeta is cool in the cartoon network one

also this tourney was crazy ****.
amazing stuff everywhere, the sandiego randoms aren't half bad.

nawnscence is a cool guy, kouryuu supposedly this guy lived in glendale at some point, his peach is dope with great di.

tofu atlus ****in rappppppeddddddddddd.

Sandiego reaper is a cool guy

connor =[
midgey<3
WAFFLE AND J666 AND JTB

the jake the boy comic strips are hilarious as hell, plan 9
person: "I hate you jake the boy."
jaketheboy: "It's okay, I already hate myself."

LOL

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Singles

1: Mango
2: Lucky
3: Atlus
4: Tofu
5: HugS
5: Lovage
7: c0nn0r
7: Psychomidget
9: NeighborhoodP
9: Zhu
9: Little Fumi
9: embracethe12
13: Maple
13: Deth
13: Zephyr
13: Straight
17: Festizzio
17: SDreaper
17: Jesse
17: SK
17: Plan 9
17: danimals
17: Nasty Nate
17: TheBOSS
25: J666
25: Pyro
25: Pnaleek
25: JTB
25: nawnscents
25: GAT
25: Forbidden
25: lanstar
33: Isaak
33: HugQ
33: Yimmit
33: ResidentWaffle
33: Duck
33: PBS
33: Quan
33: J Dawg
33: Zen
33: Sean
33: ycz6
33: Sherigami
33: Romeo
33: Bok
33: Bam
33: Abyss
49: MacD
49: pMos
49: Jim
49: a rookie
49: Furion
49: Fate
49: Azn Lep

Doubles

1: Psychomidget makes you gay (Psychomidget + Mango)
2: Pup n' Suds (Lucky + NeighborhoodP)
3: Assault, I'm cummin' (HugS + Zhu)
4: We host biweeklies (TheBOSS + c0nn0r)
5: 69 (Little Fumi + Zen)
5: Bite the **** (Tofu + Lovage)
7: Romeo + Gabe (Romeo + Gabe)
7: Death of the Manly Presidents (Plan 9 + MacD)
9: Team Team (Deth + Azn Lep)
9: Atlus + Festizzio (Atlus + Festizzio)
9: Gatsk (GAT + SK)
9: Space Animals (a rookie + bam)
13: Beetles Juice (JTB + SDReaper)
13: No Mayo (Pyro + Abyss)
13: Hugo and Friends (Nasty Nate + HugQ)
13: Breakfast Luck (ycz6 + Zephyr)
17: Whatever (Lan + Maple)
17: Helix Smash (pMos + Fate)
17: The Slim Jim is Mad Breasy Yo (PBS + ResidentWaffle)
17: Andressthe12 (Andress + embracethe12)
17: CTRL + ALT + DEL (Bok + Pnaleek)
17: Lobsters of Boredom (nawnscents + Jesse)
17: AznP (Yimmit + Quan)
17: Smells like Strawberries (J666 + Danimals)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
$10 my marth and my sheik joe

and leon, don't even make that ****ing post when steven is too ***** to even mm for a non-noob dollar amount

i'm pretty annoyed with myself for not ****** nearly as hard as i should so i really hope people $5 mm me not named ****ing zhu so i can destroy their lives

fly and connor down, who's next

embracethe12

Smash Lord
**** you're good at being a hipocrite

also joe, i was in the cafeteria at sd and i heard my name called from behind and guess who that person was attending ucsd?

jared graham

Celph

Smash Journeyman
and you're good at beinga pseudo intellectual who's really just an ignorant little kid with no life experiences

calm the **** down and don't make me **** your life, you know i take pleasure in that **** and i can be way ****ing worse to you

like ROFL was to danimals ohhhhh man

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, shoutouts:

Lucky: Ohhhhh man you are an amazing teams partner. You are the chillest dude ever, I seriously need your mentality in all phases of life. I was playing like **** the majority of our teams matches, only randomly playing well, but I'm glad for the break because after that I was playing much much better v Hugo and Zhu. Hey I wanna come over and play

Tofu: Stepping it up *****! Next time we play in tourny it's gonna be a close *** 3-match set. I can't wait.

Atlus: Play me in tournament

Connor: Everything I tell you is exactly why I lost. That's it, I am auto-banning Corneria v every space animal and just going Marth when they pick Poke. That **** annoyed the **** out of me. You are getting ***** so hard next time we play, I am pretty mad at myself. I want the hardest brackets ever my next couple of tournaments, I am not losing to anyone

But I got my five bucks back =)

Fly: I missed you :(

Mango: I don't know how I can be so impressed every time I play you. Teams strategy v you is running away from you and hoping to get random gimps on you while you're occupied with Joey. Picking Japes was so gay, maybe if I started the set with Marth we woulda had a chance

Hugo: You shoulda just forfeited like your brother :(

Nonsense: yayuhz more Peach. I didn't know my reputation preceded myself :p. Fun games, we should play more. Playing v Peach is fun

Lil Fumi: Drop Yoshi, your Fox is sick

Bam and his team parner: two good spacies, hope you guys show up to more tournies =) I was pleasantly surprised playing team friendlies with you

Boss: I TOLD CONNOR YOU ***** AT TEAMS. I tell a lot of people actually and they don't believe me. Dog let's team in the near future, Marth Puff ftw.

JTB: I like your Puff in teams, let's team one of these days

Romeo: The most exciting Falcon in sports entertainment. Sorry Scar.

Sherigami: Come over more, I need to teach you how to move. Stop waiting for me to ask you noob, don't be shy.

Nasty Nate: LMAO wow I think I got too high dude

Tofu: I think I got too high dude, I'll tell you later

joeplicate

Smash Master
adam how about 1 $5 with your marth and 2 $5 mms with your sheik
and if I win one of them I'll probably do another v your marth

steven, I know all about jared graham
allllllll aboooouuuutt himmmmmmmmmmm

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
13: Maple
13: Deth
13: Zephyr
13: Straight
17: Festizzio
17: SDreaper
17: Jesse
17: SK
17: Plan 9
17: danimals
17: Nasty Nate
17: TheBOSS
how the **** does that happen when Gabe forfeited to me. Not that I care about getting 13th place but still.
Also gabe I really wanted to play you in tournament. You shouldnta dun dat.

Nasty Nate: LMAO wow I think I got too high dude
Yes

More Shoutouts:
HugQ: Good **** in teams. Your better in teams than I thought. Lets practice some more. And Im still not convinced your backpack got stolen, especially since hugos brother had his ipod.
NeighborhoodP: No Comment
Tofu and Lovage: Its always a pleasure
Sherigami: I apologize on Adams behalf
psychomidget: dthrow rest on green greens wtfarglebargle
Plan 9: It was the needles that done it!!
San Diego randoms & other people: Its nice to see people getting into the game. Keep playing; getting better is half the fun of this game

bbb

Smash Champion
shout outs:
nasty nate: it WAS the needles what done it
lvl9 ganon: good **** sorcerer punching a guy in tourney
JTB: hi im jake the boy and im a ***
festizzio: you're never gunna get that autograph
macd: fun times teaming with you
steven: you're literally good, like literally good
celph: shut up brawl noob, who are you?
zhu: I saw someone sleeping, and it wasn't you, step it up
azn leper: thanks for spotting me at chipotle, hope we can chill more
Oscar: we need to play more, OR I'LL ****ING KILL YOU
atlus: good ****
connor: insert shout out here
P: why don't you post anymore?
lolololol

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Yesterday was awesome

I saw that set between Atlus and Tofu, that **** was insane

Jake the Boy's a ****ing nub ^^ Atlus needs to put that on youtube

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
nawnscence is a cool guy, kouryuu supposedly this guy lived in glendale at some point, his peach is dope with great di.
Yeah, he's a really cool guy . I met him at my first local tournament. He's Peach has so much potential. I don't think he plays much though :(

LOOOOL

Its called forfeiting kira.
Your *** better take Genesis seriously. I know your Falcon can be mad scary when it's... mad. I say this from experience. AND when you do take this **** seriously, I'll MM you. ****** someone at their best would give me the utmost pleasure. =)

MacD

Banned via Administration
Zephyr we should mm next tourny unless we play in bracket, like you beat me fair and sqaure and all, but i just wasn't playing well, i want to see how it goes against you when i'm not stuck in team mode and actually remember pulling turnips is a good thing

i swear half of our first match i was like, wtf why isn't anyone helping me then i was like oh yea, singles :psycho:

Aznpkilla

Smash Cadet
Singles

33: Yimmit
33: Quan

Doubles

17: AznP (Yimmit + Quan)
Yeah boiiiiiiiiii, first tournament. =D

Thanks to:
Nasty Nate for pointing out that I was getting really gayed up at the ledge with Falco
Azn_Lep for hosting the tournament
Lovage for being awesome and being unlucky that one match to make me feel good. Also, up tilt. =D!
Tofu for almost spiking me and lovage so we couldn't get pizza, and just being great in general
P for being so friendly and NOT sandbagging against me haha.
Lan for hosting me before the tournament and actually showing me how bad I am at this game. Thanks for all the tips, we should play some time when you're down here!

Looking forward to playing with everybody again.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah dude, P....the advice you gave me about not attacking from the ledge helped so much. really good games and sorry about playing really gay (even though I don't need to apologize). can I hitch a ride with you to S!ck's tournament?

also, what the **** at the cop person that woke me up and asked me what my citizenship was. I'm fuking American!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want to hear this story

btw this tournament was a good experience for me, i think brawl doubles made me alot better at melee doubles, i just gotta play more frequently and get a new controller

Celph

Smash Journeyman
nasty nate is a ****ing *****, that's the story

someone has my memory card

i never thought my **** would get stolen

it's a purple 3rd party memory card

Top Bottom