• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Your face makes me laugh. It's just so freakin UGLY. Money match *****!

lawl jk. LHG is cool. SDSU pride.
Aztecs all day son.

The name "Ganondorf" still makes me laugh. It's just so freakin random. XD
I was referring to Azn_Lep's decision to use the name "Ganondorf" in the Falcon tourney when everyone was like "Yeah, we should all use C. Falcon like names" and what not.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
psssh well SD seems pretty stoked so I'm guessing at least 15-20 locals. Then whatever 805 n 818 kids wanna show. Hopefully a 25-30 or so. Iono though, last melee tourney I thought we were only gonna get like 25 and we ended up with 48. Just show up and bring setups, it's gonna be fun.

Hall

Smash Ace
On account of my sister's birthday I w.on't be able to contribute a set to this Saturday's tri-weekly. Next time Lep.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
not sure..
i know plan 9 is trying to slow down a little bit, going to a tourny every weekend etc.
i really want to go, but i have a really busy week in school and stuff so im not sure...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
a ride from the 805 would be nice, id cover gas and stuff - id rather not take the amtrak from there thats all :)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
anyone in san diego down to smash tomorrow in preparation for the tournament? i'm gonna play w/ gonzalo and a couple friends, for those who know him, just so you know our level of play. hit me up on aim: StemporaryN

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Mrtracy, what time and where?

You're not online. v_v

If it's before five you think you could message me?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Aesis :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Aesis it'll be worth it for the after tournament dinner alone. that and it's about time you made it to one of these <3

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
pat can you post the last tri weeklies results up to AiB? Or at least email me the bracket so I can do it? I wanna get that falcon tourney on my records page

I really wanted to come to this to see cao but its really gonna be hard to work out because im doing most of my heavy moving and have people helping me out, I can't really rescheduale =( You live in huntington beach though right!? That's 10 mins away. We should hang out some other time this week..!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
David Hatef said:
pat can you post the last tri weeklies results up to AiB? Or at least email me the bracket so I can do it? I wanna get that falcon tourney on my records page
it's already up

Rickety

Peace and Love
Fingers crossed for old friends and names.

I will try very, very hard to make it this Saturday.

Somebody please call me in the morning to make sure I'm awake!

but, eep! My Melee skills are even worse than they used to be.
(Instead of L-Canceling 45% of the time, now it's closer to 2%, and no more wavedashing.)

LHG has me as his signature! <3 San Marcos. (But 858 is still better than 760 ;) )

So I don't think I'll enter the tournament (poor johns/etc.), but I do want to see all the pretty faces! <3

Unless someone wants to whip this fatso into shape <3

<3
rick(ety)

P.S.

{ }

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
we're actually heading to Karl Strauss Brewery afterwards, by Caotic's request. No worries it's not too far from the venue, around 5 miles or so. Think TGIF, BJ's, Oggi's, etc. A restaurant/bar type shin dig

Top Bottom