• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
so let me get this straight

420$ was missing

so there holding a tournament free of charge and prize is 300$

So basically they keep the 120....... and use 300$ from 1st 2nd 3rds doubles money that they owe them,,, to give out as a prize money for this free tourney....

THIS **** IS ****EN GRIMMMMMMMMMYYYYY

WOWWW

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'll take all four.
Hmm.. for your Falcon I'll do Sheik/Marth/Falco, against your Fox I'll do all four, against your Falco we'll see lol

^ can you money match me with all four of those too?
Adam I'll do all four against your Marth

Against your Sheik I dunno... probably Falco only unless you want to do sheik dittos which i doubt

Samus-T

Smash Lord
I use fox/falco/marth/sheik btw, we can MM for all 4 if you want
lol high tier ftw. i use falco, fox, and peach and ya ill money match for whatever. but idk if im gonna be going to many melee tourneys so just hit me up if ur gonna go to a brawly tournament;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i love sheik dittos, let's go

so marth v all four
sheik v falco and sheik

how much? $3 each?

wait, i don't do marth dittos. so scratch that.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i love sheik dittos, let's go

so marth v all four
sheik v falco and sheik

how much? $3 each?

wait, i don't do marth dittos. so scratch that.
$1 each you know that.

No Marth dittos is laaame, then I won't do sheik dittos.

From now on I'm not capitalizing sheik, she's a dumb character and doesn't deserve it.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
So i read the article and it does clear up a lot of stuff but I still have more questions. If a different manager booked the wedding reception, and one manager booked you, why did THEY get precedence/priority over us? Shouldn't it have been EQUAL priority since we both booked it? So D and B should have accomodated us/you by giving us a different room or different area. It doesn't make sense why they'd kick us out completely if there is paperwork that we can be there all day.

PS - Having the venue to only 8pm is poor planning as well. This isn't Melee. Brawl needs to be booked to 10pm.
The reason we didn't get priority when we really should've! Was because pretty much they thought that a wedding reception was much more important than a Smash Brothers tournament when they clearly double booked us and when we had the room 1st.... Like I've been saying D&B ****ed us over!

so let me get this straight

420$ was missing

so there holding a tournament free of charge and prize is 300$

So basically they keep the 120....... and use 300$ from 1st 2nd 3rds doubles money that they owe them,,, to give out as a prize money for this free tourney....

THIS **** IS ****EN GRIMMMMMMMMMYYYYY

WOWWW
The Prize money for the next tournament is gonna be paid by the sponsors.... everything is gonna be free of charge.

The $420 (IDK the exact amount) is going to the players that didn't get paid! We have all there info and were about to send out there money to them....

Read all of it here....

http://www.getyourtournament.com/2008/07/henderson-apologizes-for-problems-at-sd.html

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
The reason we didn't get priority when we really should've! Was because pretty much they thought that a wedding reception was much more important than a Smash Brothers tournament when they clearly double booked us and when we had the room 1st.... Like I've been saying D&B ****ed us over!

The Prize money for the next tournament is gonna be paid by the sponsors.... everything is gonna be free of charge.

The $420 (IDK the exact amount) is going to the players that didn't get paid! We have all there info and were about to send out there money to them....

Read all of it here....

http://www.getyourtournament.com/2008/07/henderson-apologizes-for-problems-at-sd.html
how exactly did you even get the info from the players? im a good friend of dc and he never gave any of his information to anyone at this tourney

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Phew. I just wonder how long this tourney's going to be talked about...

"Hope they don't pull a Dane."

"Don't want another DandB on our hands..."

Just saying ;)

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
K the way your sending money sounds like a lie as well dude just pay them back in person instead of all this espn email adress bull****

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Phew. I just wonder how long this tourney's going to be talked about...

"Hope they don't pull a Dane."

"Don't want another DandB on our hands..."

Just saying ;)
Who knows? Maybe "pulling a Dane" could be the next "John"?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
K the way your sending money sounds like a lie as well dude just pay them back in person instead of all this espn email adress bull****
Its not..... The only way I can pay them in person is if they come back down to SD. Cause we owe dsf & ajax. So were gonna send them the money.

LOL at pulling a Dane....no danes guys

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

I was on edrees' team...i think i deserve a fatter wad sent to me because i carried him in teams....

send my wad to Seigeizbroke@thesoupkitchen.org.asm
:confused: What was the team name and what was the name you gave as your gamer tag when you signed up?

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Funny how you guys can never forgive people huh?

He's not even directly responsible for what happened, yet he's trying to help fix it. Yet all you all do is mess with him. You guys need to man up and stop being so stubborn. Honestly, you guys just want something else to flame besides "Brawl noobs."

If you aren't going to make the recovery process smoother, don't say anything at all. :/

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Funny how you guys can never forgive people huh?

He's not even directly responsible for what happened, yet he's trying to help fix it. Yet all you all do is mess with him. You guys need to man up and stop being so stubborn. Honestly, you guys just want something else to flame besides "Brawl noobs."

If you aren't going to make the recovery process smoother, don't say anything at all. :/
I wasn't even talking to Dreamhack, calm down

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Honestly, talking to you, MikeHAZE, is like talking to a wall.

Except the wall doesn't talk back... :/

Way to go and completely ignore everything I said, then turn it into a lame sexual joke. I hope you guys don't treat strangers like this in real life.

And that wasn't targeted at you Connor, my bad. ;)

Top Bottom