• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Anyone have funcrazyfishes contact infoinfo/facebook? He's rarely on the boards :<

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of streaming though, how is ours coming along?
I need to buy a cable for Ethernet since the port was smaller than a typical one. Once I figure out that we can stream. And we can have one commentator for sure. I need to find a plug in for obs or a cable to sync both headphones.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Brandon from Ultra gave me some pointers for streaming so I'll probably download Xsplit to test if I like that better than OBS. I know espy is familiar with that program as well so that will be nice.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I use Xsplit as well. It's pretty good and quite efficient on the RAM too.

But I believe you have to get a subscription if you want to use it.

Lan.

Smash Rookie
About time I beat HeroMystic in a tournament match.

Our friendlies are usually pretty even, just depends on who's feeling it that day.

(Insert obligatory Shulk)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Completely forgot SAM2 is this weekend. We even got anything solidified let alone advertised?
:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
According to Nike's post in the FB group, it'll be at Ooples as our last tourney for that venue. He It was too short of notice. I assume it was because of a larger turn out due to OOC's coming in for Otaku to prepare.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I had it confirmed for ooples and made a post about it on Facebook, but the pm players were unaware of this. I'm gonna talk to otaku cafe owners again and will hopefully have an answer in the next 24 hours.

Jopan1026

Smash Cadet
need doubles partner SAM2 please
If you don't find another partner by SAM2 I'd be willing to go for it. I'm hoping a buddy of mine from Houston will come and I told him I'd double with him. It's probably 50/50 if not worse that he'll actually show up. If you find somebody else though it's fine, but to anybody else I might be looking for a partner on the day of if my friend is a no show. I have to warn though that I am not practiced in doubles and am mostly doing it for experience, so don't have too much hope lol.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
me and santi are winning doubles after i get espy and megafox DQ'd. I WISH we had more time at weeklies to do doubles, so much fun.

Last edited:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Nike, please. Look how amazing this team looks. Can we try 4v4 at SAM3 at least?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I might make it out to SAM2 this weekend for friendlies since it is at Ooples. But just friendlies, and watching. 15$ still still too rich for my blood.

And would it be ok if I were to bring my P:M set-up for friendlies, as something else for players to while waiting for their round/when they get knocked out while there aren't many free set-ups, if I do make it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom