• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ehhhhh.... who's available today?
I"m bored and have nothing to do outside of watching league matches since I can't play them. So maybe I'll host depending on how many come over. Though my best guess is people could come by around 7 something if there's at least more than 4.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i forgot im going to a BoW show tonight. Tommy Dreamer vs Jax Dane. Extreme rules match. not missing that. maybe i can drop by after if yall are do hang out.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Could be anywhere from next fri-mon, but waiting to see what day Rei/CJ are gonna come up.

EDIT: What's SFXT? Some kind of street fighter? lol

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
can't beat 150 month rent can you?

edit: i have the next 3 days off and the people i live with are cool. if any of you guys want to smash or league at my new house, come on by or just contact me.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
All of you guys should go to Lila Crockwell Theater tomorrow at 8:30 and watch my jazz band play. I'll chill with you after that if you go, Dark Shifter.

I'm pretty sure it's a free concert.

Reizilla

Potentially epic Nikefest next weekend, date tba.

It's happening.
Yessssss

as long as plans with CJ are still a go, I'll be there with him, Rei and Doll.
You will? Are we picking you up?

Could be anywhere from next fri-mon, but waiting to see what day Rei/CJ are gonna come up.

EDIT: What's SFXT? Some kind of street fighter? lol
As of right now, the plan is to leave Friday evening, so we'd probably get there around 10pm. But Doll might have to work and if that's the case, we'll leave early Saturday. I have to be at school Monday morning, so Sunday probably won't work.

Reizilla

Oh and Leaf., you better not go to SA this weekend and John out of going next weekend >:[

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
they nerfed all that jabbing stuff. the games like 100x better since they patched everything. i hope you can still ascend tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom