• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
of course dood,

orange chicken gimps my taste buds every time.

the shrimp entrees just gimp your wallet and dont get you full : /.

do you get 2 entrees or 3?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Grandmother - "You need to sleep, you haven't slept since Thursday around 2 PM! And even that was 4 hours, your body can't handle it."
Me - "I'm pretty sure my body is ready"

I cannot believe it took me almost 5 minutes to realize what I just said... I never laughed so hard in my life!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
pretty sure orange chicken is like....the best thing there is. walnut shrimp is like 4th best side, but its not as good as golden treasure shrimp.

S Tier:
Orange Chicken
Chow Mein
A Tier:
Manadarin Chicken
Shrimp dishes

H Tier:
Steamed Rice
Steamed Veggies.
Orange Chicken def' top tier
But as for Steamed Rice and Veggies, as long you're not Asian, I won't be insulted
. . . Not like anyone cares :<

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Speaking of orange chicken: During my back and forths with my car issues, schooling issues, money situation, job application and scheduling, and packing nonsense, I've been helping my mom make orange chicken at home.

Just tried a sample of that and the shrimp fried rice we made. It's legit.

Tesh

Smash Hero
of course dood,

orange chicken gimps my taste buds every time.

the shrimp entrees just gimp your wallet and dont get you full : /.

do you get 2 entrees or 3?
i only get shrimp if I get 2 plates (which is often what it takes to fill me up). I don't do 3 entree plates, it never seemed....right. With that amount of meat, you need more noodles of course.
Orange Chicken def' top tier
But as for Steamed Rice and Veggies, as long you're not Asian, I won't be insulted
. . . Not like anyone cares :<
Its not like the rice is bad, but....it would be like going to burger king for a cold baloney on white bread sandwich. I could do that nonsense at home.
**** that, be insulted. Unleash your inner Pacquiao on him.

But I like the way Tesh does Chinese food. My only grief is you not having anything spicy in there. :O

Suspect: You may be right about the LASERS thing. With the exception of a few of those tracks, the rest were awful. Made for radio. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6PyB9Feu_k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K79bxVvKxY4&feature=related

J Cole on that theme.
Panda Express has Spicy? I've only tried that new garlic dish (was bland) and beijing beef(chewy and meh taste). So I just go for the sweets now.
not if he cant get a ride.

They had to get something right.
I can't imagine why Squirtle is bottom tier and charizard top. I guess its all about surviving explosives and then recovering when nobody tries to stop you.

Helix King

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3909-7925-3850
I realized that Charizard should be in the high tiers becuase his side special move is very powerful. Fox is in Marth's place because I now finally realize that he's very good in Boss Battles (I beated Boss Battles in 3 minutes with him, breaking the previous world record). Marth doesn't have much powerful attacks (except his final smash, but that probably doesn't count), so I put him the low tiers. I have also put Sonic and Yoshi in Lucario and Squirtle's place.
I have beated boss batttles in 3 minutes. LOL

I put King Dedede in the top spot because he's my favorite character in Brawl.
The effort they put in this.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
pretty sure orange chicken is like....the best thing there is. walnut shrimp is like 4th best side, but its not as good as golden treasure shrimp.

S Tier:
Orange Chicken
Chow Mein
A Tier:
Manadarin Chicken
Shrimp dishes

H Tier:
Steamed Rice
Steamed Veggies.
All chinese food must be comsumed spicy or else.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So far it's pretty badass. Is this the first episode? I never noticed it launched.

HOLY ****, SHE'S SO ****ING HOT.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Who all's going to be at Nike's tonight? Midnight's fine by me since I have to be out of town tomorrow at 9.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
New Thundercats is amazing and should be watched by everyone.

To whoever asked, that was the 4th episode tonight, go watch the other 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom