• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
I actually blame KoN for beating Nike because if he didn't, most of SAPR players would've played in tourney. But then I forgive him because he's mi primo and he's gettin' dem delicious C-Tier points. :)

I doubt they'll count the MM though, Suspect. KoN and I used to MM SAPR players all the time back in the day to get on and it always went unnoticed. I honestly don't care if I drop in the SAPR; I'd just like to keep doing well on the TXPR. We should just do a top 5 in SA or something.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If it's Top 5 only, 4 of the spots are sealed while The 5th spot could be either Paw Pyle KoN Myself or Big Boss.

Also, why would Money Matches count towards any Power Rankings?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cuz they are more serious than friendlies (CPs & no 'sandbagging' excuses), & that shows a proper display of skill, especially if it's for money that's going right into your pocket afterwards.
A valid point, but still has never counted towards any PR.
TXPR SWF PR Etc.

$5 mm to everyone on the SAPR when I return from my emo spot.
Use Kirby and Luigi against me, I don't know how to fight those two.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
mms used to count thats how i got on the pr in the first place plus my results for nikefest2.1 and steakfest.

now i just play mm for the challenge.

i mm you leaf since its a even match up :awesome:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I beat Leaf in our MM at WHOBO 3, But instead of $5 (We forgot the price) we went $3.
That was forever ago though.
At an anime con.

mms used to count thats how i got on the pr in the first place plus my results for nikefest2.1 and steakfest.

now i just play mm for the challenge.

i mm you leaf since its a even match up :awesome:
Go to HOBO.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So yeah, Sony's press conference revealed NOTHING. Tragic.

However, NGP loooooks nice. And it's retailing low. So maybe. But PS3's showing was ****.

Haven't seen Microsoft's yet, but wasn't expecting much anyways. Nintendo's is what we're all waiting for. :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sony revealed a new 3D TV bundle(which im hyped for) with glasses that lets the player see their own screen (so hype) PS Suite, a lil PS Vita

Stop hating max10n

Now waiting for nintendos conference to ****

nike is cheating on me with some asian

Helix King

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3909-7925-3850
imma be happy when Nintendo finale acknowledges their games are competitive and make a good game.

No tripping.

No Items.

No gay stages

No tier "S" bull****, unless it's MEANT to be banned. aka original Devil jin

Moar MGS characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom