• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Tofer, what time does it all start? I might be able to come by, but it'd be later in the afternoon. :O

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm not entering. lol

But I'll be there eventually, I've gotta' drop my brother off at someone else's party first.

Suspect, is it possible that Fireman is Lil Wayne's only truly good song? :O

Suspect

Smash Hero
I beat Big Boss in a $5 mm today if that can account for anything SA PR related.

edit: Im pretty good at hiding my emotions, so none of you noticed but I recieved a text from my mom during the tourny that a close family friend passed away. It's really upsetting to me, and im pretty sure ill be MIA for a bit. If you guys really need me, most of you have my cell.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Good to see Suspect, Espy, Big Boss, KoN, Tofer, ALSM, and Batou. You guys made my morning half of the day just that much fun.

Batou - Sorry I had to leave but my friend is going to basic and had his party today so I went to that. But next time we chill it'll be all day for sure. I promise. :D

Sus: Sorry for the loss.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sorry for your loss, Suspect :/

<3 for everyone at Nike's. Randoms were too fun x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom