• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Yeah, otherwise we'd be doing it on Tuesday, unless you wanna end up with a reallyyyyy small room that could probably only have 1 or 2 setups.

In the future we'll most likely be having them on Sats and possibly Sundays, but for now it'll be Mondays or Tuesdays.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm taking summer classes which starts the same day as Ooples so this'll be difficult to attend.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I still have my PSOne stashed away in a thermos lunch bag somewhere in a closet.

Haven't used it since my last road trip early 2000's.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Long swords da bess

You definitely want your armor to have at least one of these skills (some of them are g class only)

Sharpness + 1 (increases the sharpness color of your weapons)
Critical Eye +3 (increases the affinity of all your weapons)
HG Earplugs (prevents you from being affected by any roar)
Weakness Exploit (Does more damage to areas monsters are weak in)
Partbreaker (makes it easier to break monster parts)
Challenger +2 (Makes you stronger and increases affinity when a monster is enraged)

There are the generic best skills to have and there's usually one of em in the best armor sets. Some weapons benefit from specific skills greatly, but no need to go into that atm. There's also special skills exclusive to only the highest rank G class monsters, like Deviljho, Lucent Narga, Abyssal Lagia.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
People are already making petitions about that, lol. Their next two games are going to be Nintendo exclusive too.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
People need to realize Nintendomination is the way to go now, despite Rehashes everywhere. Unless people still think Microsoft and Sony can still redeem themselves.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw how mad some people were about Sonic being exclusive to Ninty for awhile.
My sides. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
The people that blindly throw money at Sonic aren't willing to blindly throw money at Nintendo?

At least there is a 3DS version which has exclusive stages. 3DS has lots of good stuff but i can understand why someone wouldnt want to buy a wii u yet.

But like...people complained Wii U didn't have any games (half my wii u games are multiplatform games i just decided to buy on wii u for the convenience of the screen), and now people complain that its getting so many good exclusives that people have to buy wii u.

I'm a big Nintendo fan and I'll be happy to see Sonic and Bayonetta move some consoles this year.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's gonna suck cause its sonic.
Sonic's been on a gradual climb of pumping out some pretty decent games lately. Where've you been?

@Tesh: Yeh. People are dumb.
Buying a Wii U is like saying that you're going to patiently wait for the good stuff. You're guaranteeing that you'll get to play a new Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and whatever other major franchises Ninty decides to cater to. You'll probably be getting a Kirby, Donkey Kong, and maybe even a new Metroid too. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A good amount of people hated "press X or B to boost" the entire level/game. So that's mostly their reason for hating SU Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations while the nostalgia **** only liked the Classic Sonic in Sonic gen.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sonic and Bayonetta dont have the past nor popularity to be a system seller. We dont even know if Sonic is going to be good or not, it's always a coin flip.

edit: Sonic Generations is got damn amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom