• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I hope you get them soon cause I already traded my brionac for a tour guide. And I dont wanna be too long with out one.

:phone:
Oh, I've had the brionac and Treeborn, I mostly meant the tins for me looking through the commons to get the Final Countdown and grave cards before you headed over.

Also, come by anytime if you want.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I drink and drive something happens, im done drinking and driving. Forever sleeping in car.

Pokemon is so weird now

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
50s is about where most people beat him.
Anything before that is just tedious, especially when it comes to mana conservation. :applejack:

Nike, I beat KH2 from start to end since I've been out of the hospital. You remember the best spots to grind for synth items are?
I'm really lazy about looking for online guides. :applejack:

Nike.

Smash Hero
get 25 of every shard, stone, and gem so that you can buy them from the moogle permanently. crystals are the only thing you have to legitly farm.

are you trying to make a bunch of strength/defense/magic up's or specific items?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I had plenty of that.
I synth'd everything, but I'm trying to get one more accessory for Donald, and I need five more ribbons for their defense.

I also need to finish the Journal, but the Titan paradox cup is a pain in the ***. How the hell do you score more points in those tournaments? I can barely manage 1K, and it's asking for 10K. I also gotta deal with the more unfun missions like all of Agrabah and 100 Acre Wood.
And all of those damn Freestyle Skateboard challenges that just SUCK. :applejack:

Oh, and someone come kidnap me. I'm bored as hell. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom