• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Aigis, Akihiko, Mitsuru

OMFG NYX, the gayest **** happened at the end. I was like 2 hits from killing it, then it does that gay Night Queen attack and charms akihiko, who uses Diaharan on Nyx >_>

almost threw my controller

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Didn't hit me till now, but I paid Nike to paint my controller back before APEX started.

With not much activity in SA/TX in general, now seems like a good time to color it.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Nike ignoring people is getting annoying

especially since he could of helped me win alot of money when Miami eliminated Boston the other day. I CALLED THAT **** TWICE AND LEFT A VOICEMAIL.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I don't have the screwdriver :(
It was Zero's, so I felt bad and gave him $20. I asked him to buy 2 so that I could own one and then he could keep the rest.

But yea, that's why I haven't done them.

And Suspect, I'm sorry :( that was a sure bet too LOL

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I HAD THE EXACT SCORE CALLED MINUS 1 POINT, IM SUPPOSE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE RIGHT NOW.

house party at nikes

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In America, it's really easy to get a job.
It's equally as easy to lose or quit one.

:applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fair enough, To be honest i would prefer that over it being deadly hard to get a job here. Because if its easy to get a job I can work real hard like i do ANYWAY to cement myself into that position
And i would just have to hope i didnt get gayed real hard like being fired for being unable to turn up with horrific car crash injuries or something stupid like that

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
If nike really doesnt work anymore, that just means I hate him more now for not answering.

Chachos tonight anyone? Monster nachos?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mom just finished dinner downstairs.
lol. :applejack:

EDIT: Oh my god it's nachos.
Nachos for dinner.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
pretty good deal

The new Galaxy 3 comes out soon and im gonna get in in August for my upgrade, so if anyone is interested in my Evo(sprint) let me know or im gonna trade it in towards the Galaxy

Also Zano, Gamefly is having a good sale again on games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom