• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Hey guys, just want to say I appreciate all of you.

Toodaloo, good luck in life.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
not for me, this saturday Im gonna see the mayweather-cotto fight then par-tay then sunday its Avengers. and there also gonna be a spurs game some where in the middle of all that.
Ah, a sport i can appreciate! Boxing is a good watch :)

Wtf at the last 50 posts or so. I think GP should be limited to 3 posts per day or I'll kill myself. That literally bored me to tears.

:phone:
If people didnt ask me question about england i wouldnt have posted at all, good sir

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
It's only game 3 of the first round against the Jazz, the obv choice would be to watch the fight lol

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Castro, get a ps3 and play awesomenauts with me

First solve one of those math problems i posted on your facebook

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Looks hard. I'll be trying to figure these out for years. It will be my college goal to find the answer haha.

It says these were announced in 2000 and only one has been solved so far. That's insane!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Some of us are planning a milkshake night to go along with some sort of game night. I know Woodlands 2 is this Saturday so hosting it Friday at my house + Smashfest is ill-advised because it's quite a distance from my house. Second idea is to have it the midnight after Woodlands up til Sunday afternoon-ish else next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom