• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I take my belt off cause it's uncomfortable to sleep in.

Unless I mistook it for my brother's belt, I don't think I saw you belt in my house.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Apparently this Hauppauge Live2 USB capture device works like a charm, although not as perfect as I want it to be, but it works with my Vista x64 (which is a horrible combination for compatibility that it won't read my old Dazzle). That means I can play my consoles using laptop as a screen, and with Laptop HDMI to TV, who needs split cables? My laptop doesn't lag like a flat-screen, can it count towards set ups?

I only have one problem with streaming: Although you can directly choose video source for it, you cannot get the audio directly when using a streamer. But it's overcome with the usual: I use the program that comes with it to show both video and audio, capture it with ManyCam, then stream it.

As soon as I get done with homework, I'm streaming KH1, I'm still ****ing lost in Atlantica after rescuing Ariel and talking to King Triton. Still can't leave the world, still haven't fought Ursula. I I don't think the trident has been taken yet either.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
After Mizumi Con, Nike'll have atleast the 20 best Ganon challenge replays.
...But there's also some other good ganon stuff on other peoples SD cards from Out of City.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
This fool is NEVER gonna be close to leon or ramin. They don't get ***** by yoshi's that look awful and, have no trch skill just camp XD I'm sure this was all staged
GoldenYoshiKing23 1 month ago

UIGSJIOFKJLA,UIDAKLW,F;HUIijfkmIODL;kl9iwqorql[;
']'RUJI23KO,L;F.CAHSCN,ol';'

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Like I said, GYK has been posting on alot of random Yoshi mains videos acting like a god, but what video did he post that in?

My best guess is some video with Nike in it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
THEN WHY IS IT CALLED SUPER GANON CHALLENGe? WHT MAKES IT SO SUPER CLOVERLEAF
Well... I was going to make a gay joke here, but I googled "super" and "gay" and I really just don't have the motivation to continue searching now.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
This fool is NEVER gonna be close to leon or ramin. They don't get ***** by yoshi's that look awful and, have no trch skill just camp XD I'm sure this was all staged
GoldenYoshiKing23 1 month ago

UIGSJIOFKJLA,UIDAKLW,F;HUIijfkmIODL;kl9iwqorql[;
']'RUJI23KO,L;F.CAHSCN,ol';'
LOL that guy has the best comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom