• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
but kprime and espy!!!??

WHYYYY!!!!?

Are you guys gonna at least come to the championship?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
That's a dumb question, Tesh. Austin is less than 2 hours away, compared to Dallas (which is 4+ hours). Most of SA should be going to the championships actually.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
yea but going to austin wont give them an easy shot at money

Ally isnt coming apparently, so now we just need kprime or espy to beat m2k with some crazy ridiculous character that no one plays.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's pretty mediocre, based on what Paw's shown me.
I just don't like obstructively obnoxious fanservice thrown in my face at every opportunity. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
HEY GUYS.

PROBABILITY NEGATING MISSILES. WE ARE INVINCIBLE BUT THEIR MISSILES MAKE IT PROBABLE FOR US TO BE HIT.

The **** is this.

Oh also my robot is basically god and the universe and those missiles still work.

Oh so I'm trying to stop the universe from evolving so lets use an attack that makes more galaxies.

Worst anime ever.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
HEY GUYS.

PROBABILITY NEGATING MISSILES. WE ARE INVINCIBLE BUT THEIR MISSILES MAKE IT PROBABLE FOR US TO BE HIT.

The **** is this.

Oh also my robot is basically god and the universe and those missiles still work.

Oh so I'm trying to stop the universe from evolving so lets use an attack that makes more galaxies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just don't like obstructively obnoxious fanservice thrown in my face at every opportunity. :applejack:
That's only till episode 8.

Trust me, it's worth it. From a writing standpoint, GL is very tightly written.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
HEY GUYS.

The **** is this.

Worst anime ever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I like FMA.
@Zigsta: Different strokes for different folks. I think it's garbage based on what I've seen.
It better get better. :applejack:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I like FMA.
@Zigsta: Different strokes for different folks. I think it's garbage based on what I've seen.
It better get better. :applejack:
it went from mediocre to garbage in a matter of hours. The espy scale of dissatisfaction once again proves it's mighty reign once more.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I want giant burger+beer.

Espy hates the fact that he hates everything.

And he hates the fact that everyone assumes he hates everthing.

Also espy hates the fact that hes hates that everyone assumes he hates everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom