• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
La Double post.
KoN (I think) if you still have that Black Gamecube controller from the first RGN we had, send it to paw so he can take the back of it and plant it onto my orange one.
I still need to send him another nun chuk to change the C-Stick (whichever one still has the original) with a Black one
what you talking about willis i only have one orange and one white gc controller did you put a black one in my bag ? ill check but i since i haven unpacked that big *** bag i took to RGN:awesome:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush do you know what happened to my SD card?
No, I was going to take your codes but decided not too and I gave the SD card back to you. Maybe Rei-gun knows.

what you talking about willis i only have one orange and one white gc controller did you put a black one in my bag ? ill check but i since i haven unpacked that big *** bag i took to RGN:awesome:
Can't remember that night outside of K Prime and Paw... But I apparently let someone borrow a Black GC controller, while Maaan broke my Mario Party 7 or something. That's about all I remember.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, Paw has your controller and wiichuck now.
Thanks for telling me, I'm already talking with Paw about a few more details for my controller over Megafox's Xat chat.

Next RGN won't be for a while, unless someone else can host it. I've been asking for a lot of Saturdays off lately. :awesome:

:phone:
Who else can host a RGN now that I think about it other than Big Boss?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was actually just because we didn't have anything HARD, Paw.
We just need to buy a stupid amount of those cheap things KoN and Big Boss got, and presto.

We need to have a RGN soon. K Prime and I need to finish Cyborg Justice.

Sssslice!

MDs are a good choice, they have never let me down. But after drinking them for breakfast all the time I can't really stand the sugary grit on my teeth and mouth.
Now I'm a more sophisticated hipster and I'm all about IPAs (when it comes to beer)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was re-reading Paw's/Pyle's/Nike's Interviews out of the many hours of time I have on my hands and I gotta ask...
Tomball incident... I wish to know. Along with the rest of the story about the scene in Janurary 09-Around the time I joined in May of 2010 (Around the time I set up a small bracket at the Library and stopped with Online play from the first day Brawl came out to April of 2009), cause I actually Remember attending a random brawl tournament around that time when I was 15.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Not ranking(pr) wise, who do you guys think are the Top 10 best players here in SA? Skill wise I guess. Doesnt have to be in order.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
In order: Paw, Nike, Megafox, Espy, K Prime, Slush, Paw, Big Boss, Jrugs, Morningstar

The ACTUAL top 10 is Espy K prime Megafox Nike Paw Slush Big Boss Kon Jrugs idk who 10th is

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Is this for random laughs or something you've been pondering for awhile?

- Espy
- K Prime
- Megafox
- Nike/Santi
- Paw/Big Boss
- Slush/Suspect
- Pyledriver
- Morningstar/KoN
- JRUGS/JUJ
- Zero

Espy: He's Espy, The best Sonic in the world that mostly gets knocked out in Out of City tournaments by Trela (his Character rival at Most /-3) or K Prime. Nothing else needs to be said.

K Prime: He's a Fantastic Pikachu Main and thoroughly does his Homework on some characters and how to handle most situations while he's 130-190%. He doesn't afraid to be as gay as possible, Camping Chaingrabs etc. Even in Friendlies, If you're Snake... Hope you enjoy the 90+%.

Megafox: He strolled inside Smash Con Queso in a Baby carriage and got 17th at his first tournament, losing to Cake and K Prime. Went to his second tournament to grab 9th losing to Espy and Bored. Now he's 3rd on our PR and still kicking ***.

Nike/Santi: Nike is just plain good with Spacing himself, Punishing with Pivot grabs and reading his opponents and has only been getting better since I've Joined the Scene, Still trying to help him out in a weird sort of way with Yoshi and all since he can't get past Polt. Santi usually goes on 2-6 month breaks until finally entering a tournament again (Nikefest 3) getting out of pools and 9th place beating JRUGS Pyledriver and losing too Espy/Megafox.

Paw/BigBoss: Paw's been improving left and right, being 10th on the PR and now 6th with possibly 5th in the next SAPR. Big Boss has always been good with Snake and probably camps almost as much Castro which is good with Snakes explosives coupled with his Disjointed Tilts.

Slush/Suspect: While I maybe blowing my own trumpet here, I'll just say if I wasn't so dead-on serious with Yoshi, Plus with my techskill and experience so far in the past Year of Brawl. I'd probably be using Lucario instead. Suspect has been in the scene for awhile and is a Player who uses various characters in tournament, thus you never know what to Counterpick against him until he surprises you with D3 or Diddy or even Luigi for that matter.

Pyledriver: He's Very good with Snake, but his main problem revolves around the small use of Grenades but he still gets around that with his Playstyle and gets good placings.

Morningstar/KoN: If he didn't take breaks from Brawl, he'd still be on the PR for sure. Possibly 5th or 6th still. KoN is a great player but than MK is factored in... But aside from The Bat of Hate, he also has A good Falco/Diddy.

JRUGS/JUJ: JRUGS has been constantly improving lately with Snake and learning around different characters like Yoshi/Zelda to get a better grasp of common techs like B-Reverses and RAR. JUJ maining Dreamland is quite scary since there's MK and D3, So half the time you're deciding what to CP. Aside from his characters, he's also A great player and would possibly be 10th on PR if Life wasn't in his way of Brawl (Not saying he should waste more time on Brawl other than Work)

Zero: He's a good Sonic and could be much better, but under pressure he always SD's on either the last stock while at low percentages or just completely messes up in the middle of the game with his constant Side-B cancelling that most People see coming Miles away.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy
K Prime
Megafox
Santi
Nike
Morningstar
Paw
Big Boss
Jrugs (played him for hours last night, he made another skill jump)
Slush (above Big Boss if he's playing like he always does at my house after tournies lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom