• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I found a Louis plushie today at the Disney outlet store! Gonna bring him to tournaments with me from now on. :)

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to chill in the evening this week and play Brawl, lemme know. i wouldn't mind having 2-3 people over every now and then, but a Wii+Brawl is required because i don't have one yet. :urg:

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Kyro the Cartographer

This is the map I am currently working on. I need more addresses so I can continue my work so please PM me them.

When I get more addresses ill post up a download link and make the key list.

I know it looks cramped but once I have it for download you can open it up full screen on your comp(Im using windows photo gallery) and pan around and also zoom around it (looks nice). You can do the same if you save it to your phone. (works good if you have zoom in or pinch to zoom).

Once it is up for download though I hope the map will be posted on the first page that way the link can be posted underneath it available for everyone.

@Boss cool Ill RSVP before I come over then.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What the-

What if Houston assassins decided to take out their SA Brawl competition?
This map would make it easy for them! :<

Suspect

Smash Hero
sleep is for the weak

oh, shoutout to ethan for donating 10$ to the united negro funds yesterday, stay free.

even tho he isnt on smashboards :awesome:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If you close your eyes and then open them several hours later, that's not sleeping, it's time traveling.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Maaaaan, Espy, Prime,Paw, and Suspect please PM your address to me. If I get these the map would be mostly done.

Ill just PM the people (or txt) who don't show up on the board as often like JUJ ect. And ask for there address.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Kyro, I sent you mine already right?
Yep yep, your on the map man...ah crap I can see why ur asking though. Seems I missed putting a number by ur character, Olis color scheme matches google maps scheme all to well I missed it cuz I was kinda tired. Ill fix it in alittle allright :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom