• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus without the Bat(mk)

Sago

Smash Lord
Do you think samus will do better or worse with the meta knight ban in effect?

Personally i think she will do worse. While mk is a very difficult match up, ive played it so many times i feel fairly comfortable with it. And without all the mk's to knock out olimars and falcos...ect. I feel i would and have run into a lot more of the match ups that i dislike more then mk.

discuss?
p.s. as soon as dla uploads it have a pretty decent set against cheese's ic's where i went samus all 3 games at a mk banned tourney in IL. Im not sure i should have lost :O

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I think she's going to have a tougher time now than she did before, actually. Falco and Diddy shut her down, and they're well-poised to take the top spot now that Meta Knight's out of the picture. Snake is arguable, since she actually has a decent tool set for dealing with him, but the rest of the high tiers are going to give her problems. No question.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
easily it will hurt her. as bad as mk is -i dont even find it tooooooo bad, rarely do i feel shut down by mk- this just releases all of her much worse matchups onto the world lolol

darf nate

Smash Cadet
Yea i definitely smoke dat i would rather have meta knight not be banned cuz a ****load of tha other high tier charactas is a ****load harder ta deal wit as samus up in mah opinion. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I be thinkin pikachu n' olimar is two of da most thugged-out ****ty matchups fo' samus. I wanna bust a nut on playin against charactas wit no projectiles.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Samus is still bad either way. Not having Meta Knight gives you less to worry about but still she has uphill battle vs a lot of the more annoying to fight characters.

Sago

Smash Lord
Just got 2nd with only samus at a MK banned tournament 28+ entrants. I could have got first but i lost to snake 2 sets grandfinals. Some of the videos should be uploaded this week for anyone who cares.

Samus is feeling like a stronger character to me then i use to think she is but its still such an uphill battle to get reliable kills on heavy characters.

Top Bottom