• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Transforms into Zamus via Final Smash. Confirmed. (Totally Sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudonymous

Smash Rookie
In this thread we are all trolled massively and don't realise it.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in days, I gotta tell ya.. 'Scrub' is the most ridiculous term ever.. "A counter point that actually makes sense? You must be a Scrub." Almost as bad as saying 'pwned'.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Man. This update brought about the apocalypse. Idiots are taking over the planet. And the few wise ones who remain are muted.

Or something.

Look.

Zamus will not only be playable via Final Smash. There will be a profile for Zamus soon, and it will say something like "Of course, putting her life on the line is not the only way for players to choose to play as Zero Suit Samus. You'll have to wait and find out!"

There is no way the game is meant to be played. The game is a playground. Items are toys. You can choose to use them or use the sand in the sandbox to do something on your own or play Catch with friends. Or something like that.
Items are there for a reason. In order to give the game variety.
Someone who chooses to use this variety for fun plays the game and has fun.
Someone who chooses not to use this variety plays the game with less variety but apparently finds it fun.

WHO THE **** CARES HOW A COMPLETE STRANGER PLAYS A GAME?!

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I think Dylan loves Super Smash Bros. so much as a game, that this disappoints him. He doesn't hate Brawl, he has such high hopes for it, he doesn't want to be let down...
Then why, for the love of god, does all he do is complain? I admit, I complain a lot too, but in general, all he seems to do is degrade the game! I think there are many points to this game that's going to make it one of the greatest games ever made! Even if he does have high hopes for it, he sure as hell doesn't seem to make it apparent.../sigh

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You know what? You're right, I suck at Smash Bros. I really, really do. But guess what? I LIKE playing the game. I like it with items on. I like going Luigi, even though you probably consider him "low-tier". Why? Because the game is good fun. Apparently it's too hard for you guys to actually comprehend that people don't play this game competitively; they play it to have a laugh, play as their favourite characters, see how ridiculous the items are, etc. I'm not ****ing jealous of your "1337 skillz" as Marth of Final Destination. I could care less. I'd rather play the game in a fun way, rather than restricting myself to the "top-tier" or "balanced" characters.
Which is fine and well with me. You're the one freaking out.

BTW A scrub isn't a n00b. You are a n00b, you just admitted.. and... theres nothing wrong with being a newbie.. we all start out that way.

A scrub is someone who *****es about the tournament scene like you have been doing because you have a method of play that YOU prefer.

So by that definition, yes, many of you are scrubs. You just ARE scrubs. Im not calling you scrubs, you just fit the definition.

Scrub is a very specific term, and I don't even consider it an insult, just a category.

Then why, for the love of god, does all he do is complain? I admit, I complain a lot too, but in general, all he seems to do is degrade the game! I think there are many points to this game that's going to make it one of the greatest games ever made! Even if he does have high hopes for it, he sure as hell doesn't seem to make it apparent.../sig
I complain for the exact reason they listed!

I love smash! I love it too much :(

When smash came out and I was 11 years old I ''borrowed'' my friends copy and would play on my n64 vs level 9 cpus for hours. I mained link and I had 3000 kills on my vs record, just playing by myself!

as the years went on I found some people to play ssb64 with and then we eventually got melee and played that.

I've been playing smash since it came out, and ive been pushing myself to improve in every way shape and form for a year now!

I -love- smash, both 64 and melee. I love how its easy to pick up but impossible to master.

Im complaining because I suspect sakurai is trying to appeal to people like the tr0lls of this thread, rather than people like myself and others who have loved smash since it came out, have superior skill, and truly deserve the game for what it is.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A button or on character selectoin screen you can pick ZSS (the 2nd one isn't going to happen porably) ftw! nd no transformation...just one or the other. Just to be fair! :)

Anonymoose

Banned via Administration

BTW A scrub isn't a n00b. You are a n00b, you just admitted.. and... theres nothing wrong with being a newbie.. we all start out that way.

A scrub is someone who *****es about the tournament scene like you have been doing because you have a method of play that YOU prefer.

So by that definition, yes, many of you are scrubs. You just ARE scrubs. Im not calling you scrubs, you just fit the definition.

Scrub is a very specific term, and I don't even consider it an insult, just a category.
YOU TELL HIM DYLAN! WHEN YOUR OTHER MOTHER GETS HOME WE'RE GOING TO BAKE YOU AN EXTRA LARGE SUPER SMASH BOYS CAKE TO CELEBRATE 'PWNING' THESE 'NOBS'. THESE NOBS ARE JUST JEALOUS THEY COULDN'T HOLD A WOODEN NICKLE TO YOUR SUPER SMASH BOYS SKILLS. ccc

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie

n00b is generally regarded as an insult, while newbie isn't. Still, both are incredibly stupid. Not that I expected much from you.
And guess what? A tourneytard is someone who tries to force tourney play on others by calling them names and such idiocy. You are a hypocrite. You fit the definition of bitter tourney player who can't handle others enjoying themselves in a way other than you play.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
YOU TELL HIM DYLAN! WHEN YOUR OTHER MOTHER GETS HOME WE'RE GOING TO BAKE YOU AN EXTRA LARGE SUPER SMASH BOYS CAKE TO CELEBRATE 'PWNING' THESE 'NOBS'. THESE NOBS ARE JUST JEALOUS THEY COULDN'T HOLD A WOODEN NICKLE TO YOUR SUPER SMASH BOYS SKILLS. ccc
Oh forum admins, I beseech you to please, BAN THIS IDIOT!

Amen.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Sweet Christ. Can't I make a thread discussing Zamus/Samus without it turning into a hate war? =P

Regardless of either side of the argument, Samus turning into Zamus via Final Smash is just a dumb idea. I'm pretty ticked about it, but I still have faith. As long as Zamus is still a playable outside of Final Smash Samus, and Final Smashes can be turned off, then I'll be ok.

Anyway, let's stop the personal arguments here and just discuss Samus's Final Smash transformation, which is, by the way, killer weak.

~Dac

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
n00b is generally regarded as an insult, while newbie isn't. Still, both are incredibly stupid. Not that I expected much from you.
And guess what? A tourneytard is someone who tries to force tourney play on others by calling them names and such idiocy. You are a hypocrite. You fit the definition of bitter tourney player who can't handle others enjoying themselves in a way other than you play.
I don't recall anybody trying to force tourny play on anyone in this thread.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Sakurai is the reason this forum exists, and now you guys are wanting to commit suicide because a character doesn't make it in choosable form? I pity you, and that's probably not much coming from a Smash Child or aything, but look at it this way; Zamus couldn't have been in there at all, and the reason you guys want stuff in Brawl and basicly get let down every update, is because you have too high expectations.

Sakurai is doing the best for you guys, but from now on you will notice some stuff will be confirmed that you would rather not like on the updates. Deal with it, 137 more updates to go.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Sweet Christ. Can't I make a thread discussing Zamus/Samus without it turning into a hate war? =P

Regardless of either side of the argument, Samus turning into Zamus via Final Smash is just a dumb idea. I'm pretty ticked about it, but I still have faith. As long as Zamus is still a playable outside of Final Smash Samus, and Final Smashes can be turned off, then I'll be ok.

Anyway, let's stop the personal arguments here and just discuss Samus's Final Smash transformation, which is, by the way, killer weak.

~Dac
Okay, Okay Dac. I'm sorry. I'll stop. It just kind of ticks me off. Anywho, I kind of like it, only because it sort of adds and interesting twist to the play. I mean, maybe Samus's Final Smash is like a screen wide insta-KO and this is the drawback. Although I will agree that if you cannot be Zamus any other way, it would kind of bite.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
guys I just realized I'm not a child anymore, I am a journeyman, I am so happy!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

~Dac
They see you, Tnga, or whoever complaining about a Nintendo game in any way, shape, or form, they go crazy. It is what we call extremist fanboyism! ;)

VIDYA GAMES

Smash Rookie
Im complaining because I suspect sakurai is trying to appeal to people like the tr0lls of this thread, rather than people like myself and others who have loved smash since it came out, have superior skill, and truly deserve the game for what it is.
Oh right, so appealing to a larger fanbase who actually have fun no matter what the situation is "selling out", right?
You don't "deserve" anything. IF anything, the creators "deserve" respect for whatever they do with the game because they've provided you with so much entertainment before.

Anonymoose

^^^^
Boy, you sure are cool and have a life (jk). (intended at Anonymoose's post above the one above mine).
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOB AND CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO MY SON DYLAN IN SUPER SMASH BOYS. I'M SURE HE COULD GIVE YOU A RIGHT WHIPPING WITH OR WITHOUT SUPER SUIT SAMMY. I'M GOING TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER AFTER CHURCH ABOUT HOW YOU BEHAVE WHEN SHE'S NOT AROUND, HOPE YOU LIKE CAMBODIAN SPANKINGS.

Anonymoose

lol you stayed up till 5:30 am making accounts and talking about me.
DYLAN IT'S 3:38 I THOUGHT WE ALREADY TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TELL TIME. AND WHY WOULDN'T I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU? YOU'RE MY ADORABLE SON WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH AND I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY PLAYING SUPER SMASH BOYS WITH SUPER SUIT SAMMY.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
As I said,i'm pretty sure that here is an alternative method of playing with Zamus.Sakurai is creating this game with everyone in mind,remember.
Yes as I said like 10 pages ago I think, Sakurai works in mysterious ways. What may seem like a misfortune now may turn into a blessing in the future!

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
As I said,i'm pretty sure that here is an alternative method of playing with Zamus.Sakurai is creating this game with everyone in mind,remember.
Everyone in mind? Good, because I want to play as Giga Bowser. He's such a beast.

Anywho, I guess I'm not upset about ZSS because I never really liked ZSS in the first place.

Anonymoose

wow, that was a good burn actually I think at least.
EXCUSE ME GRIMWOLF BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO MY ADORABLE SON DYLAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE'S EIGHTEEN. I KNOW YOU TWO ARE IN LOVE BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE MONEY FROM WINNING SUPER SMASH BOYS TOURNAMENTS WITH SUPER SUIT SAMMY START ROLLING IN.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOB AND CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO MY SON DYLAN IN SUPER SMASH BOYS. I'M SURE HE COULD GIVE YOU A RIGHT WHIPPING WITH OR WITHOUT SUPER SUIT SAMMY. I'M GOING TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER AFTER CHURCH ABOUT HOW YOU BEHAVE WHEN SHE'S NOT AROUND, HOPE YOU LIKE CAMBODIAN SPANKINGS.
Dylan would probably beat me, you're right there. But I would scape the floor with you. I would 5 stock you like there is no tomorrow, while not even looking at the screen the entire match! :p

@ Tnga
Way to pwn....pwn on! :)

@ Tank McCannon
I don't want to know where he grows the third knee, lol! :chuckle:

Bnin23

Smash Rookie
Ok so we got our hopes up, and now we are disappointed... O WELL. Melee was the S*** without zss so just get over it. It's not like you all were going to main samus anyway. Just pray that the other characters are kool enough to handle the weight that we all thought zss would be carrying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom